Dubai Police

Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Dubai Police

An idiot bumps into my OH's car (from the back) this morning on SZR. OH calls police. police take ages to arrive. Meanwhile the idiot tells my husband he has no insurance, registration expired, no licence etc etc. The bump appears minor, idiot tries to convince my OH to "let it go". OH is getting a bit impatient, calls me, I say absolutely not, nail the b@$t****. So he waits. police arrive.

The idiot calls 4 of his cronies, all cosy up to the police (all discussing something in Arabic) and the police then say to my husband "very minor - no problem", why not let it go.

OH says no, so police say fine, if you want a "green slip" for insurance, you will have to come to the station and file a report. OH is mad by this time, calls 999 again to complain. magically the idiot produces his insurance papers....

OH finally got the "green slip". Idiot threatens to "sue" OH for "wasting his time"

Tomorrow, will have to find out why he didn't get the police report immediately. I'm not going to let this go - I am fuming
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:34 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dubai Police

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
An idiot bumps into my OH's car (from the back) this morning on SZR. OH calls police. police take ages to arrive. Meanwhile the idiot tells my husband he has no insurance, registration expired, no licence etc etc. The bump appears minor, idiot tries to convince my OH to "let it go". OH is getting a bit impatient, calls me, I say absolutely not, nail the b@$t****. So he waits. police arrive.

The idiot calls 4 of his cronies, all cosy up to the police (all discussing something in Arabic) and the police then say to my husband "very minor - no problem", why not let it go.

OH says no, so police say fine, if you want a "green slip" for insurance, you will have to come to the station and file a report. OH is mad by this time, calls 999 again to complain. magically the idiot produces his insurance papers....

OH finally got the "green slip". Idiot threatens to "sue" OH for "wasting his time"

Tomorrow, will have to find out why he didn't get the police report immediately. I'm not going to let this go - I am fuming
You need "cronies" of your own.. its how it works here..
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

omg, what a mare...i dread being in any sort of car bump here i have to say, just because of this sort of crap...

MM, xx
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
You need "cronies" of your own.. its how it works here..
First get my Arabic speaking crony and find out where to file complaint (against the cops). I might feel differently tomorrow, but right now am seething....
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
omg, what a mare...i dread being in any sort of car bump here i have to say, just because of this sort of crap...

MM, xx
I'm gonna get myself one of these

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/notag/tan...ier-281663.php

I just don't think a hummer cuts it out there... people just aren't afraid of them anymore! i bet this would stop the police from arguing with you as well
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cham128
i bet this would stop the police from arguing with you as well
lol... am feeling better now!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

First get my Arabic speaking crony and find out where to file complaint (against the cops). I might feel differently tomorrow, but right now am seething....
Just let it go...You won't feel better tomorrow,but you'll feel better another day...Noone's worth it...
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
Just let it go...You won't feel better tomorrow,but you'll feel better another day...Noone's worth it...
stop sounding like my OH
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

stop sounding like my OH
Go get me some water, woman!!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
Go get me some water, woman!!!
get it yourself, and get me one while you're at it!!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

get it yourself, and get me one while you're at it!!!
Looks like women's lib got to your head...Now where's that belt???
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, deep breaths, i know exactly what u mean, it can be so frustrating and annoying, but its not worth your time and energy filing a complaint. cos they will prob file in the bin.

Plus you will get even more fustrated trying to file the complaint, just not worth it.

Have a nice evening
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

a bigger bottle of whiskey to the cops will sort them out
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

expat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
a bigger bottle of whiskey to the cops will sort them out
Thank God this didn't happen during ramadan!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Next time, tell the nice Mr Policeman that you have information that police officers have been gang raping maids and prostitutes, usually anally, and intimidating them into not reporting the matter. Threaten to inform HH about it.

You will find the nice Mr Policeman soon begins to see the accident from your point of view.

Well, it worked for a (non-Arabic-speaking) friend of mine...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.