Dubai Opera Ball

Old Jan 24th 2005, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Dubai Opera Ball

Is anyone going ?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 7:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dubai Opera Ball

Originally Posted by sarah1
Is anyone going ?
when,where?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
when,where?
It's the Dubai version of the Vienna Ball, it's at the Madinat but the tickets are verrrry expensive....curious to know whos going.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

It's the Dubai version of the Vienna Ball, it's at the Madinat but the tickets are verrrry expensive....curious to know whos going.
How much?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:04 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone going ?

Wow should be nice if its anything like the Vienna ball. Bet ull have to wear ballroom dresses.....................nice.....soooo romantic..
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Wow should be nice if its anything like the Vienna ball. Bet ull have to wear ballroom dresses.....................nice.....soooo romantic..
If its anything like the one i went to the other night it will be about 4 hours long.....take a hip flask full of vodka...makes it much more fun
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:13 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
If its anything like the one i went to the other night it will be about 4 hours long.....take a hip flask full of vodka...makes it much more fun

Thats a great Idea
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:34 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Awww u guys take the romanticism out of everything LOL................or maybe I am the hopeless romantic hehe

At least champagne JD Geeeeez not Vodka lol
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:36 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Awww u guys take the romanticism out of everything LOL................or maybe I am the hopeless romantic hehe

At least champagne JD Geeeeez not Vodka lol
ok.....sambuca then.

champagne makes me go all giggly
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:38 am
Melts in your Mouth

ok.....sambuca then.

LOL MrMalts fav, wt the coffee beans too...................hehe
Old Jan 24th 2005, 8:43 am
Up in the air

LOL MrMalts fav, wt the coffee beans too...................hehe
Mine too. We had 4 each at the airport at 11am yesterday..slept like a baby on the flight back.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:39 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

ok.....sambuca then.

I only drink black sambuca :scared:
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:40 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I only drink black sambuca :scared:
but they both taste the same
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:42 am
Up in the air

anyway, I normally only drink it at the end of the night after a meal, and to be honest, after 2-3 bottles of Chateuneuf, i could be drinking meths and i wouldnt know the difference
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:42 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

...but not the same effect...black sambuca is the real thing for sure Real falling over material!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.