Dubai Mall

Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:22 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Mall

Originally Posted by Meow
I love Satwa.

-
me too
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
me too
not for long.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Spugsy
have you been to 'four floors of whores' yet mate?
that's in essex isn't it?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

bet that'll go down well eh?
The Aquarium is nice, but the mall is far from complete.
Avoid until 2010.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 4:58 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
not for long.
will they pull down Al Diyafah? and has anyone heard from W10?
Old Nov 8th 2008, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
The Aquarium is nice, but the mall is far from complete.
Avoid until 2010.
Thats not quite right is it.

There's 600+ shops open already and the bulk of the mall is finished. The fact that a lot of the big shops aren't complete is another issue.

Aquarium is slap bang in the middle of the building but the place is that big you'd be forgiven for missing it.

Its been pretty quiet compared to the other malls.....but its probably 2 or 3 times the size of them too so perhaps there's the same amount of people in a larger area - i'm not sure. Not exactly anything to complain about tho.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:51 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CeeBee

There's 600+ shops open already and the bulk of the mall is finished. The fact that a lot of the big shops aren't complete is another issue.

Aquarium is slap bang in the middle of the building but the place is that big you'd be forgiven for missing it.

Its been pretty quiet compared to the other malls.....but its probably 2 or 3 times the size of them too so perhaps there's the same amount of people in a larger area - i'm not sure. Not exactly anything to complain about tho.
There are more shops closed than open, by quite some way. The wood cladding also makes the place feel a bit claustrophobic.

The aquarium was mobbed when we went yesterday morning. We drove straight into the parking though. By the time we left, the queue looked like it might reach SZR.

The biggest excitement seems to be around the opening of Taco Bell
Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's anything to complain about, but it won't be a destination until it's complete... at which point it should be something to behold!!
Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by typical
There are more shops closed than open, by quite some way. The wood cladding also makes the place feel a bit claustrophobic.

The aquarium was mobbed when we went yesterday morning. We drove straight into the parking though. By the time we left, the queue looked like it might reach SZR.

Nothing wrong with Taco Bell.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by typical

Around the ice rink and the food court i'd agree, but out of 1200 in total there are 600 open. Waitrose is open which is pretty good. Its all the big ones that aren't open yet which make the place feel less 'open'. The likes of Bloomingdales which takes up 3 floors and Debenhams.

Why Selfridges didn't open a store here I'll never know.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 8:10 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Around the ice rink and the food court i'd agree, but out of 1200 in total there are 600 open. Waitrose is open which is pretty good. Its all the big ones that aren't open yet which make the place feel less 'open'. The likes of Bloomingdales which takes up 3 floors and Debenhams.

Why Selfridges didn't open a store here I'll never know.
Jacky's is good for that...
Old Nov 8th 2008, 8:19 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dubai Mall

yeah I heard that too, but that it would only happen a few times a month.
Unless they use a smaller craft to carry passengers?

Great idea IMO, duty free as well? A few shops with thing you can't buy in Dubai for legal reasons?
Old Nov 8th 2008, 12:05 pm
Concierge

went this morning! place is huge ! loved Hamleys. Liked how it split into areas, like fashion, electronics etc. Won't be a regular visitor though too big for me. Loved the aquarium
Old Nov 8th 2008, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
went this morning! place is huge ! loved Hamleys. Liked how it split into areas, like fashion, electronics etc. Won't be a regular visitor though too big for me. Loved the aquarium
but my friends went on thursday and said they reckon less than 10% of the shops are actually open...think i'll leave it a while, though wouldn't mind checking out waitrose...

MM, xx
Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

meseta has a spectacular aura aboutmeseta has a spectacular aura aboutmeseta has a spectacular aura about

at last a Waitrose ! Superb !
Aquarium is wonderful too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.