Reload this Page >

Dubai Internet Hotspots

Dubai Internet Hotspots

Old Oct 18th 2004, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough
Default Dubai Internet Hotspots

Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a list of Internet hotspots in Dubai where I can connect up to the internet on my laptop via a wireless network?

( I realise airports are a good start, but a list of places (hotels etc) would be better so I don't have to spend endless amounts of time at the airport terminal)

Cheers

Martin
Old Oct 18th 2004, 6:27 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Dubai Internet Hotspots

Originally Posted by MCA27
Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a list of Internet hotspots in Dubai where I can connect up to the internet on my laptop via a wireless network?

( I realise airports are a good start, but a list of places (hotels etc) would be better so I don't have to spend endless amounts of time at the airport terminal)

Cheers

Martin
The Kinko's in Bur Duabi has a hotspot and also there is another place opening up in Bur Dubai. can't remeber the name...

Most places are hard wired and u have to used their machines which are CRAP.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

will do a search on the internet and interrogate uni m8's in the AM......will try and sort out a solid list.

didnt City Centre have a hot spot somewhere Joe?
Old Oct 18th 2004, 7:24 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
will do a search on the internet and interrogate uni m8's in the AM......will try and sort out a solid list.

didnt City Centre have a hot spot somewhere Joe?
all hard lines in City Centre...

had a chat with someone at Microsoft Internet City the other week and there are very very few if any hotspots in Dubai except Kinko's
Old Oct 19th 2004, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough

cheers guys....any additional hotspots you hear of would be great....I hear some of the 5* hotels have installed them, but there must be a list on the net somewhere

Martin
Old Oct 19th 2004, 6:15 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by MCA27
Hi

Cheers

Martin

All the starbucks.. Coffee beans and Tea leaf

Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:38 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
All the starbucks.. Coffee beans and Tea leaf
If Balushi means starbucks in Duabi then I think he is sadly mistaken...
Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:43 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I know that Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Jumeirah Plaza has it not sure of anywhere else though. Hope this helps.
Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:57 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I know that Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Jumeirah Plaza has it not sure of anywhere else though. Hope this helps.
welcome to another newbie and where do u hail from?
Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome aboard Fairydust!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 5:21 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
welcome to another newbie and where do u hail from?
I came from "Fairy Bridge" - anyone heard of that place!!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 7:00 pm
The 5th Amendment

I came from "Fairy Bridge" - anyone heard of that place!!
now would u be related to any trolls?