Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai internet city/media city

Dubai internet city/media city

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road
Default Dubai internet city/media city

would anyone know if there is a computer supplies shop like Telefonika, Radio Shack or Jackys etc based in media/internet city?

I have an urgent presentation to do and the nearest supply shop I can think of is Radio Shack at Coop.....but with all those businesses in DIC there must be something..

can anyone advise?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dubai internet city/media city

Originally Posted by Elles
would anyone know if there is a computer supplies shop like Telefonika, Radio Shack or Jackys etc based in media/internet city?

I have an urgent presentation to do and the nearest supply shop I can think of is Radio Shack at Coop.....but with all those businesses in DIC there must be something..

can anyone advise?
What is it you're after?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

can anyone advise?
no supply places in media city....

what are u after...
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

can anyone advise?
Radioshack in City Centre E
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
What is it you're after?

thanks for the replies....looking for glossy paper to print off labels for cd's..

ok, off to coop to see what they have as there is no way I am trying to get over the bridge at this time of night!!!

Thank you!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:04 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the replies....looking for glossy paper to print off labels for cd's..

ok, off to coop to see what they have as there is no way I am trying to get over the bridge at this time of night!!!

Thank you!
You can buy a kit for all that, no need for blue peter talent, scissors and double sided tape. Comes with self adhesive rings...no comments pls, and a rubber guide to position correctly, really cinch.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jellybean
You can buy a kit for all that, no need for blue peter talent, scissors and double sided tape. Comes with self adhesive rings...no comments pls, and a rubber guide to position correctly, really cinch.

Hi JB, that's exactly what I'm looking for...

I'm not thinking straight as all I have is "get the presentation done by morning" on me mind.....nothing like leaving things to the last minute eh??
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:09 pm
Banned

I'm not thinking straight as all I have is "get the presentation done by morning" on me mind.....nothing like leaving things to the last minute eh??
I have some but cannot find right now, not since unpacking.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:12 pm
Banned

Ahh found them, I have some here you are welcome to if you cannot find and can be bothered to visit the Meadows.

Jools
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:23 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

can anyone advise?
why don't u get the CD's pre printed... screen printing directly on to the CD's ?

you would need to do bulk...
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
why don't u get the CD's pre printed... screen printing directly on to the CD's ?

you would need to do bulk...

thanks JC - got it all sorted this am from carrefour........lucky for me the mtg got cxld this morning and rescheduled!!