Dubai to go dry?

Old Oct 27th 2010, 4:02 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dubai to go dry?

With the death of RAK's ruler, has anyone heard anything definitive about the rumours the UAE will go dry for the next week as part of the seven days of mourning?
Old Oct 27th 2010, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai to go dry?

Heard on the grapevine that AD will go into ramadammers mode - booze but no music
Old Oct 27th 2010, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

maximuss is an unknown quantity at this point

im sure YOU ALL can survive 7 days without booze and music, if not then you have chosen the wrong place to come and live. Its so selfish when we think about ourselves and others are mourning and suffering especially when they have welcomed you to their home and pay you good tax free money.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh View Post
Heard on the grapevine that AD will go into ramadammers mode - booze but no music
They have got soft - it wasn't so long ago when you couldn't get a drink in AD for the whole of Ramadan.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:00 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maximuss View Post
im sure YOU ALL can survive 7 days without booze and music, if not then you have chosen the wrong place to come and live. Its so selfish when we think about ourselves and others are mourning and suffering especially when they have welcomed you to their home and pay you good tax free money.
Ah, I should have clarified. It's not that I can't go without alcohol. It's just that I'm supposed to be going on a date this weekend and I had suggested going to a wine bar. Obviously if Dubai is going to go dry, there's not going to be much point in sticking with that plan.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Fluffy- spill!
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Presumably if it's booze but no music the weekends Halloween parties are all going to get canned? And there was me ready to face up to my pathological hatred of going to 'fancy dress' parties.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by abz_to_dbx View Post
Presumably if it's booze but no music the weekends Halloween parties are all going to get canned? And there was me ready to face up to my pathological hatred of going to 'fancy dress' parties.
Yep - most already have according to Gulf News. As has the opening of Ferrari World Thing.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

you are in Saudi, what business is it of yours what we do here in Dubai??
Anyway I was out for dinner tonight and the music is playing and everybody is drinking and having a great time....hey ho darlings!!
Old Oct 28th 2010, 2:17 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Well I AM gonna be mourning and suffering if I cannot get a beer this weekend, my first full weekend off in 4 months.
No ****** welcomed me here and my salary has **** all to do with you.

In short, WIND YOUR NECK IN MAXIMUSS.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 4:10 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Alcoholics will not be able to 'survive' the seven days.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie View Post
They have got soft - it wasn't so long ago when you couldn't get a drink in AD for the whole of Ramadan.
or there would be no money in the atm's when there was an eid holiday etc. or the shops would run out of supplies.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 5:03 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember the New Year's eve that got cancelled a few years back to express solidarity with the Palestineans?
Old Oct 28th 2010, 5:06 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't that Feline Friends Ball this weekend? Is it still on?
Old Oct 28th 2010, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Isn't that Feline Friends Ball this weekend? Is it still on?
what the sad doggies, if thats the one you are on about i believe its still on starting at 12.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.