Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Expat Piss-up

Dubai Expat Piss-up

Old Dec 10th 2004, 3:35 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dubai Expat Piss-up

Considering a fair few people have come out, or are due out very soon,
I suggest a night out is in order.

How does January 22nd Sound? (Novita, that gives u time to book a flight! )

Not only will you get to meet some other expats, we get to discover what bars are hot and what are not.

If enough people are going to come out to play then i'll knock up a poll to decide where we should go i.e. Irish Village, Madinat, Longs, Or all of them!!

if people are still away for xmas then let me know what date is good.

Regards
The Jammy Dodgers
Old Dec 10th 2004, 3:51 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dubai Expat Piss-up

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Considering a fair few people have come out, or are due out very soon,
I suggest a night out is in order.

How does January 22nd Sound? (Novita, that gives u time to book a flight! )

Not only will you get to meet some other expats, we get to discover what bars are hot and what are not.

If enough people are going to come out to play then i'll knock up a poll to decide where we should go i.e. Irish Village, Madinat, Longs, Or all of them!!

if people are still away for xmas then let me know what date is good.

Regards
The Jammy Dodgers

Can you leave it one more week please and then I will be able to come!!
Old Dec 10th 2004, 3:52 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I'm free at the mo...but that's likely to change....

One thing...we must agree on how to recognise everyone this time....last time it was a blast running round the village shouting peoples names and asking unsuspecting victims.....

The Village is good...but for the numbers someone will have to be there early to get a table or two.....JC nearly had a fight last time

What's your definition of hot.....number of avalable blonds!!
Old Dec 10th 2004, 3:54 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

The Village is good...but for the numbers someone will have to be there early to get a table or two.....JC nearly had a fight last time

I'll be new in town and have nothing better to do than arrive early and get some tables - and drink whilst I wait of course!
Old Dec 10th 2004, 3:57 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Can you leave it one more week please and then I will be able to come!!
Don't ask him LG...tell him.......u getting excited yet?? or r u a bag of nerves
Old Dec 10th 2004, 3:59 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

What's your definition of hot.....number of avalable blonds!!
TS !!!!! what are you like.!!

I dont discriminate. Blondes,Brunettes,Red Heads, Ginger, black, coloured,permed, bald, bearded ladies,dwarfs.

wont touch scousers though.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:01 pm
Up in the air

I'll be new in town and have nothing better to do than arrive early and get some tables - and drink whilst I wait of course!

So is Thurs the 27th ok for you lot???
A slow driver!

Don't ask him LG...tell him.......u getting excited yet?? or r u a bag of nerves
V excited! Finish work next week and moving out of London back up home for a few weeks before I head out. As soon as I know when the apartment is ready for moving in I will come! More excited than nervous - except when I have to spend money on the business and then I have a wobble - especially as it only exists in my mind at this stage!!
A slow driver!

Perrrrrrrrrfect!
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:03 pm
Premium Member

TS !!!!! what are you like.!!

I dont discriminate. Blondes,Brunettes,Red Heads, Ginger, black, coloured,permed, bald, bearded ladies,dwarfs.

wont touch scousers though.
Lol, I know a good spot for Dwarves.... red headed too :scared:
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:03 pm
Premium Member

V excited! Finish work next week and moving out of London back up home for a few weeks before I head out. As soon as I know when the apartment is ready for moving in I will come! More excited than nervous - except when I have to spend money on the business and then I have a wobble - especially as it only exists in my mind at this stage!!
U have more courage than most of us....it will succeed
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:04 pm
Premium Member

Ok for me....
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:08 pm
Up in the air

Lol, I know a good spot for Dwarves.... red headed too :scared:

"Lol = Karma" go on...press it

Hidden message for TS: Where do i go for the ginger dwarfs ??
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:17 pm
Premium Member

"Lol = Karma" go on...press it

Hidden message for TS: Where do i go for the ginger dwarfs ??
The Dubliners

A few more days before you get K'ed again..u hussy
Old Dec 10th 2004, 4:20 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

We thinking abt it, but quite unlikely. Maybe few ppl will complaining abt 3 yrs old running around Irish Village...

Keep me inform where/when you going to meet up though... who knows me and hubby turning up there as a surprise...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.