Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Country Club - possible closure

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
does this mean we get to swap you BE boys for some other models that take our fancy...?!

MM, xx
we on the otherhand would of course not be interested in swapping any of you delightfull ladies for anyone!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
we on the otherhand would of course not be interested in swapping any of you delightfull ladies for anyone!!!
absolutely...so glad you mentioned that Inselaffen...!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:34 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
absolutely...so glad you mentioned that Inselaffen...!!!

MM, xx
he is nearly out of that hole...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
he is nearly out of that hole...
i think my ginger comment means I have too far to climb before the BE night out
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Nutfrozen will become famous soon enough

Why not join the damam dam bustes club in dear old SA
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:04 pm

i think my ginger comment means I have too far to climb before the BE night out
she has forgiven you..
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

she has forgiven you..
i was going to tell her that you told me she was a ginger!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:18 pm

i was going to tell her that you told me she was a ginger!!!!
Oh..you naughty boy!!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I have now used my last resort tactic, having tried to get in touch with HH via the Protocol Department, to no avail I have managed to get the e mail address for his asssistant and I have e mailed her asking her to speak to HH on my behalf. Probably a waste of time but worth a try all the same.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

hiya peeps, update time! there was a meeting last night at DCC and it was confirmed that it will be closing down on the 30th of November. All the current members can pay 10 dhs to be a 'virtual' member as such. Seeing as the club has a trade license etc they are going to try and find a new location to ensure that the name carries on. All assets are going to be sold/auctioned off. And they are organising a farewell party on 28th of October.

So that's that then!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry BC, can't say that you didn't try your best to save the Club, many people will remember your great effort...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:23 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
So sorry BC, can't say that you didn't try your best to save the Club, many people will remember your great effort...
somehow I doubt that

every suggestion that I have made since this sad saga started has been rejected by the committee
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
somehow I doubt that

every suggestion that I have made since this sad saga started has been rejected by the committee
Well we will remember...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:45 pm
Concierge

Well we will remember...
thanks Beebee!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
thanks Beebee!
What about the bacon buttie morning you were going to arrange?.. oh and i am still waiting for that call back....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.