Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:46 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

you talk about the Lounge!!!!
JeeZ!! I just read this thread ...talk about weird....

But Heart of gold gets Karma for putting her pic up ...

Last edited by Ray; Jan 6th 2005 at 6:49 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
It sounds quite noble and knightly
hey whats with the male dissing. its great being a male and so is ...

hehe

Cheers,

D
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:26 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

It's how we like it Ray
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Brave huh! Thanks for the Karma! I feel its nice to put a face to the name.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:12 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novita77
lol... where r u from again samireh???

I am from Hereford, England, but I have Iranian heritage from my fathers side.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
I am from Hereford, England, but I have Iranian heritage from my fathers side.
Nice..... Morning Sami !!!
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:15 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novita77
Nice..... Morning Sami !!!

Morning Everyone!
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:19 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Everyone!
Afternoon sami
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:22 am
Restless soul

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Afternoon sami

Oh yeah...duh
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:33 am
Banned

Oh yeah...duh

No problem, all that means is that it is sane-ish to have a drink at the pub without feeling like an alchoholic LOL

And I will be off for one very soon....my excuse, my folks r still here so it's still the festive season...well it is Christmas Day in Belarus today and we have a gift for a friend to give.....any excuse LOL
Old Jan 7th 2005, 8:27 am
Restless soul

Originally Posted by Jellybean
No problem, all that means is that it is sane-ish to have a drink at the pub without feeling like an alchoholic LOL

And I will be off for one very soon....my excuse, my folks r still here so it's still the festive season...well it is Christmas Day in Belarus today and we have a gift for a friend to give.....any excuse LOL

Well if you need an excuse to have a drink...give me a shout..the excuse will be that you're my drinking buddy, and couldn't possibly let me drink on my own.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 12:07 pm
Banned

Well if you need an excuse to have a drink...give me a shout..the excuse will be that you're my drinking buddy, and couldn't possibly let me drink on my own.

I'll keep it in mind sami
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What a very interesting lot you are...of course you make the fatal mistake of entwining cyber life with real life...a definite no go...
samireh and novita77 get Karma for their pics though....
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Ray would you like me to PM you my Trilogy??
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:36 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Ray would you like me to PM you my Trilogy??
Is this all about your disgusting perverted life...full of filth and debauchery
Why would you possibly think I would be interested in that sort of thing
or has someone told you that I write erotic stories...

I will PM my email address... just to ensure it is fit for others to read...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.