Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:43 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Boys, boys.....you're embarassing me now!!!
Sorry LL.... I have to agree to... So down to earth!! Would like to borrow your sweing machine and book as and when moving is final.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Sorry LL.... I have to agree to... So down to earth!! Would like to borrow your sweing machine and book as and when moving is final.
No problem Heart - just let me know when you want it. It's sadly doing nothing but collecting dust at the mo!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:28 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Boys, boys.....you're embarassing me now!!!
Surley its not that easy LL........

have a good one

TS
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:53 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

No problem Heart - just let me know when you want it. It's sadly doing nothing but collecting dust at the mo!

Thank you x
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:06 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malteser
Geee I pictured Sami as a male...............funny eh how u have a pic in yr mind..

HEY!!! Why did you think I was a male?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:19 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
HEY!!! Why did you think I was a male?
lol... to be honest ... i also pictured u as a male ... sorry abt that ...
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:53 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
lol... to be honest ... i also pictured u as a male ... sorry abt that ...

Hey Sami, maybe cos we r both from Doha HAHAHAHA...........
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Sami is female? I guess I'm the third one to think you were male
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:15 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat

HAHA must be something with the women in this forum then lol.

Hey DE are we getting any highlights today, yr writing makes excellent reading, I like it...
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

I can do a highlights if you want!! The forums seemed rather quite today and yesterday, but give me 15 minutes and you'll have highlights of yesterday and today!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:22 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I can do a highlights if you want!! The forums seemed rather quite today and yesterday, but give me 15 minutes and you'll have highlights of yesterday and today!
Yes sophie why not? U r good on doing that.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks both of you, but I have looked through all the threads and can't find anything to put in a highlights post!! Quite a lot of bickering over the last few days and it's been rather quiet, but I promise to put one in by Saturday hopefully, if Friday is a busy forum day

Sorry!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:14 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

What is so male about the name Samireh? I'm quite pissed about this actually...in a joking non argumentative kind of way.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by samireh
What is so male about the name Samireh? I'm quite pissed about this actually...in a joking non argumentative kind of way.
It sounds quite noble and knightly
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:42 pm
semarang

It sounds quite noble and knightly
lol... where r u from again samireh???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.