Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dubai.....back stabbers paradise!!

I see you too have put yourself under the "Invisible Mode" blanket as well, JD!! How was Wednesday for you?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:01 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I see you too have put yourself under the "Invisible Mode" blanket as well, JD!! How was Wednesday for you?
Shite.
11 hour meeting at the Meridian....was painful.
I had to spend most the day being sensible... it was an ordeal.
I was then supposed to go for an arabian meal with bellydancers et al, but could not be arsed....popped into Burger King on the way home then crashed out.
I was not designed to work, I have far to much play in me
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:04 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Shite.
11 hour meeting at the Meridian....was painful.
I had to spend most the day being sensible... it was an ordeal.
I was then supposed to go for an arabian meal with bellydancers et al, but could not be arsed....popped into Burger King on the way home then crashed out.
I was not designed to work, I have far to much play in me
I have a fair bit of work coming up, so i will unfortunately have to take a break from the board for a few weeks.
I have got 5 weeks before by baby girl comes out, so i need to get a ton of stuff done before my weeks holiday.

So ill have to read the updates in a few weeks to catch up. !!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:06 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I have a fair bit of work coming up, so i will unfortunately have to take a break from the board for a few weeks.
I have got 5 weeks before by baby girl comes out, so i need to get a ton of stuff done before my weeks holiday.

So ill have to read the updates in a few weeks to catch up. !!

Oh no JD tha's bad news, one more down there'll be none left soon....don't go DE
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Don't worry I won't!! Have to help write those updates for when JD gets back
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:28 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Don't worry I won't!! Have to help write those updates for when JD gets back
Ill probably check once every couple of days just to see whats going on.

BTW, spoke to FACE last night, he is settling in nicely in SE London. I reminded him that if he is driving, not to use his horn as much as he does here or he will get beaten up....good ol road rage.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 5:08 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Ill probably check once every couple of days just to see whats going on.

BTW, spoke to FACE last night, he is settling in nicely in SE London. I reminded him that if he is driving, not to use his horn as much as he does here or he will get beaten up....good ol road rage.
Morning all.......good for Face.....he was worried sick about the first 4 hours after landing....obviously survived OK.

TS
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:03 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Morning all.......good for Face.....he was worried sick about the first 4 hours after landing....obviously survived OK.

TS
Just had Coffee with LakesLassie, what a lovely lady !!!!
A pleasant way to start an otherwise uneventful day !!

TS, ill be round for a beer. You can take the new ride out for a spin !
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

A pleasant way to start an otherwise uneventful day !!

TS, ill be round for a beer. You can take the new ride out for a spin !
Aw shucks JD!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:57 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Aw shucks JD!
Your avatar does not do you justice xx
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:58 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
FEMALE

Geee I pictured Sami as a male...............funny eh how u have a pic in yr mind..
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:05 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]
QUOTE]
I couldnt agree with you more JD........ And the beer is ready when you are!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]

Boys, boys.....you're embarassing me now!!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:32 am
Up in the air

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]

Will be over yours in an hour...car is ready..and i wanna go topless.!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:41 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Will be over yours in an hour...car is ready..and i wanna go topless.!!
And I will join you!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.