British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Dubai.Abu Dhabi.Qatar.Doha.Kuwait employment (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/dubai-abu-dhabi-qatar-doha-kuwait-employment-499648/)

ShaafS Dec 13th 2007 7:59 pm

Dubai.Abu Dhabi.Qatar.Doha.Kuwait employment

Hi there.

Im trying to get employed either in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar,Doha or Kuwait. I have just completed my degree: BA Child and Family Psychology. With this I'm qualified to teach English (as I am a native speaker), life orientation. I am also a qualified counsellor and facilitator with minimum experience. I have applied 5 months ago for various teaching positions on through agencies, but to no avail. And I have now recently applied for other posts as well...

If there is ANY advice, resources, or information that can aid me through this, please lemme know.

I'm desperate for help:(

Your friend in need.
$haaf$
:)

Miss Eck Dec 15th 2007 10:07 am

Re: Dubai.Abu Dhabi.Qatar.Doha.Kuwait employment

Originally Posted by ShaafS (Post 5665497)
Hi there.

Im trying to get employed either in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar,Doha or Kuwait. I have just completed my degree: BA Child and Family Psychology. With this I'm qualified to teach English (as I am a native speaker), life orientation. I am also a qualified counsellor and facilitator with minimum experience. I have applied 5 months ago for various teaching positions on through agencies, but to no avail. And I have now recently applied for other posts as well...

If there is ANY advice, resources, or information that can aid me through this, please lemme know.

I'm desperate for help:(

Your friend in need.
$haaf$
:)

I will send you a PM. You need to get your posts up to 5 to be able to use this facility.

Aziz Dec 15th 2007 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5671297)
I will send you a PM. You need to get your posts up to 5 to be able to use this facility.

Miss Eck I am trying for the same, will appreciate if you can help me out too
thanks in advance

Miss Eck Dec 15th 2007 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Aziz (Post 5671917)
thanks in advance

Will send you a PM now.

khubai08 Oct 8th 2008 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by Aziz (Post 5671917)
thanks in advance

Hi there, I am slo trying to find a job in UAE, my area will be academic social research and have over 4 years of experience, I am so desperate,please help