drug testing

Old Aug 11th 2003, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

wonkeysmile is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face drug testing

Hi i am moving to Dubai in a few weeks and have just heard that i will have to undertake a drugs test when i arrive, can anyone tell me what this involves as i am concerned !?!??!?!??

thanks
Old Oct 16th 2003, 2:58 pm
WBB

Default Re: drug testing

Originally posted by wonkeysmile
Hi i am moving to Dubai in a few weeks and have just heard that i will have to undertake a drugs test when i arrive, can anyone tell me what this involves as i am concerned !?!??!?!??

thanks

why, have you got somthing to hide?

Old Oct 17th 2003, 11:45 am
Balushi

Default Re: drug testing

thanks

No It;s Not a Problem!

If you use any sort of Drugs in Dubai Then You are IN Trouble!

you don't need to go under any test!!!

Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:42 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: drug testing

thanks
Hi Wonkey smile

I went out to Dubai in May,July and finally in Aug after one blood test for Aids I was given my residency visa which is renewable after three years as this is needed if you intend on living in the UAE for a certain amount of time.

Speaking with my husband there is no test for drugs, as I said except for Aids.

If you don't mind looking then the expatmum.com board will help you with anything and everything you need to know.

Good Luck and enjoy your stay!

Heart of Gold