Reload this Page >

Driving Licence Jeddah

Driving Licence Jeddah

Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Fugative is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Driving Licence Jeddah

Hi all

Can anyone please advise if i can get a saudi licence without iqama & having a UK driving licence ( photo card ).

And what paper is needed for the traffic police?

Thanks
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Fugative is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Driving Licence Jeddah

Apparently no igama then I need International Licence can get from RAC,AA or so on.

If I have igama then, uk Licence ok, fill in form at traffic police office and take saudi with me.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fugative
Apparently no igama then I need International Licence can get from RAC,AA or so on.

If I have igama then, uk Licence ok, fill in form at traffic police office and take saudi with me.
Yes it is very easy.All you need is your local Mr fix it with you
with the paperwork in arabic
and your UK license and the paperwork.
If you are not in the system then passport photos as well on a white background.

[/LEFT]
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

TommyfromBristol is just really niceTommyfromBristol is just really niceTommyfromBristol is just really niceTommyfromBristol is just really niceTommyfromBristol is just really niceTommyfromBristol is just really niceTommyfromBristol is just really niceTommyfromBristol is just really nice

International Driving Licence from UK OK, also carried UK licence and passport at all times, was stopped and was asked for all these, plus your car must have a certificate in it at all times, something about proving the car is legal, didnt really get to the bottom of what it was as written in Arabic, but worth checking it is in your car before you drive off.

Beware of surprises on the roads and roundabouts, and stay under the speed limit on the motorway as they will pull you.

Good luck,