Reload this Page >

Driver needed in Bahrain

Driver needed in Bahrain

Old Jul 7th 2012, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

brightonguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Driver needed in Bahrain

Hello all,

I need to hire a driver in Bahrain. I live in Seef area and looking to move to Abraj Lulu, Era Tower or Reef Island (couldn't make my mind up yet but nearly there). The driver will need to take me to Almoayyed Tower every day and back. Do you know any reliable driver or do any of you live in any of these areas and looking someone to share the journey? Either post here or DM me if you know someone.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old Jul 7th 2012, 4:14 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driver needed in Bahrain

Originally Posted by brightonguy
Hello all,

I need to hire a driver in Bahrain. I live in Seef area and looking to move to Abraj Lulu, Era Tower or Reef Island (couldn't make my mind up yet but nearly there). The driver will need to take me to Almoayyed Tower every day and back. Do you know any reliable driver or do any of you live in any of these areas and looking someone to share the journey? Either post here or DM me if you know someone.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Wasn't your justification for staying in Seef that you could walk to work?
Old Jul 7th 2012, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by norsk
Wasn't your justification for staying in Seef that you could walk to work?
It was, if I had stayed in Era Tower and that was a maybe. But now I am not sure about Era Tower and if I go ahead with Abraj Lulu or Reef Island, I can't walk to work from these places can I? Even Era Tower is pushing it a bit too much.
Old Jul 7th 2012, 9:50 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

My last information about Abraj Lulu was that there were check points going in and out every day because of the vicinity of the Pearl Roundabout which is still a forbidden area. A friend knew a Greek guy who bought there in the good old days of booming property market. Now he is stuck with a place he can't sell and it's a major hassle to live there.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Abraaj is fine don't worry. You get issued with a residents card and you pass through the check points don't worry. You've got a supermarket downstairs and great facilities within the complex.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 3:27 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camel jockey
Abraaj is fine don't worry. You get issued with a residents card and you pass through the check points don't worry. You've got a supermarket downstairs and great facilities within the complex.
sure and only one gazillion flats sharing those great facilities! not that overcrowded pools and gyms were a problem in any of the places i stayed in bahrain but nonetheless this place seems to have calculated the potential usage per unit to an absolute minimum...
Old Jul 8th 2012, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

I agree with you, except that 70% of the flats are empty now
Old Jul 8th 2012, 5:08 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by brightonguy
I agree with you, except that 70% of the flats are empty now
right. well there is a reason for that..
Old Jul 9th 2012, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

sure and only one gazillion flats sharing those great facilities! not that overcrowded pools and gyms were a problem in any of the places i stayed in bahrain but nonetheless this place seems to have calculated the potential usage per unit to an absolute minimum...
Never had more than 1 person in the gym with me!
Old Jul 9th 2012, 10:26 am
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Did you have a prime viewing spot when were taking the pearl down? Those idiots came with a couple of JCBs and ripped it apart same like the Turks used to tie ropes on each limb of prisoners and pull in four directions. One guy however was not as lucky as the whole thing collapsed on his JCB. There was a video on youtube.
Old Jul 9th 2012, 2:21 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Aah now I get it, you're looking for a buddy in the building..
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
Did you have a prime viewing spot when were taking the pearl down?
All I had to do was turn the couch around to face the window and it was prime viewing.. we had notices all over the building not to open our windows or take and photos/videos.

Now though its back to business there.. only thing is that people are starting to move back to the complex and you have to actually park your car in your designated spot now rather than do the yanni thing and park at the front door...
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Aah now I get it, you're looking for a buddy in the building..
The husband may have something to say about me hanging out with a younger model
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

In saying that I don't live there now.. I'm sitting pretty in Riffa but just went a couple of weeks ago to visit and we had no worries. Would live there if the place was bigger but it was a case of looking for the kiddies not for us
Old Jul 10th 2012, 4:46 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

The husband may have something to say about me hanging out with a younger model
That's what all expat wives say apparently. From what I hear how much they actually worry about it is a different thing.

Popular hobbies (where one on one coaching is an option) amongst the lonely ones are tennis, pilates, yoga from what I've heard from one of my personal trainer type mates..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.