Reload this Page >

drinking partners needed in bahrain

drinking partners needed in bahrain

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:13 am
Just Joined

Amine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: drinking partners needed in bahrain

Hi sarah,

I'm moving to manama to work for a while in an investment Banking. I'm also looking for people to drink and have fun. I don't know anyone yet over there but I hope Living there will be a great experience. I red some informations on the way of life in manama it's sounds not bad at all...

Well let me know when you'll be there.

Amine
Old Aug 4th 2007, 2:00 am
Just Joined

slpears3 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks to everyone for their advice and offers of meeting up, its really appreciated. looking forward to the move even more after what ive heard, sounds like a great place, but as yet still waiting for a date. was wondering if anyone has got any advice about buying a car in bahrain, its bad enough buying one in england when your female and know nothing about them. if anyone knows any reputable dealers could you let me know, although as im still paying my student loan off i dont need information about ferrari or porsche dealers yet!

cheers

sarahxxx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:05 pm
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by slpears3
thanks to everyone for their advice and offers of meeting up, its really appreciated. looking forward to the move even more after what ive heard, sounds like a great place, but as yet still waiting for a date. was wondering if anyone has got any advice about buying a car in bahrain, its bad enough buying one in england when your female and know nothing about them. if anyone knows any reputable dealers could you let me know, although as im still paying my student loan off i dont need information about ferrari or porsche dealers yet!

cheers

sarahxxx
www.bahrainautoservices.com

Also lots in the newspaper. Your work colleagues will help out I'm sure. They will all have been in the same boat.