Reload this Page >

dream house in dreamy Dubai

dream house in dreamy Dubai

Old May 22nd 2009, 10:29 am
Just Joined

roland_b is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dream house in dreamy Dubai

hi everyone...

we're planning 2 move 2 Dubai really soon but we're drowned in research 2 make sure we can take care of the expenses, especially if we buy a house there... and pay for eternity!

i'm mainly relying on this mortgage calculator from (a real estate agent), but was wondering if anybody else knows of other cool - and accurate! - widgets out there... it doesn't hurt to make sure of stuff... can never b too carefuly...

left a link above to the one I'm using in case anyone else is in the same situation... i just can't help being overzealous...

hope u know a couple others!!!!

ta ta

Last edited by Autonomy; May 22nd 2009 at 1:28 pm. Reason: advertising I smell...
Old May 22nd 2009, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream house in dreamy Dubai

Are you planning on working in Dubai?
Old May 22nd 2009, 3:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roland_b
hi everyone...

we're planning 2 move 2 Dubai really soon but we're drowned in research 2 make sure we can take care of the expenses, especially if we buy a house there... and pay for eternity!

i'm mainly relying on this mortgage calculator from (a real estate agent), but was wondering if anybody else knows of other cool - and accurate! - widgets out there... it doesn't hurt to make sure of stuff... can never b too carefuly...

left a link above to the one I'm using in case anyone else is in the same situation... i just can't help being overzealous...

ta ta

buy here, now? are you mad
Old May 22nd 2009, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Julia12 is just really niceJulia12 is just really niceJulia12 is just really niceJulia12 is just really niceJulia12 is just really niceJulia12 is just really niceJulia12 is just really niceJulia12 is just really nice

why are you planning to buy? What happens if you dont like Dubai?
Old May 22nd 2009, 3:45 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roland_b
hi everyone...

ta ta

Buying in dubai....

Stop it...

And a 20 year mortgage....

No.......... please......
Old May 22nd 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Buying in dubai.... :

Stop it...

And a 20 year mortgage....

No.......... please......
I think you're a little bit off your rocker dude Unless you're paying cash and love to spend your time in Malls - empty and getting emptier malls

Last edited by Smoochy Girl; May 22nd 2009 at 5:14 pm. Reason: just realised something - ARE YOU SURE ANY BANK IS GIVING MORTGAGES HERE?
Old May 22nd 2009, 8:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
I think you're a little bit off your rocker dude Unless you're paying cash and love to spend your time in Malls - empty and getting emptier malls
maybe the OP is going to buy a mall
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:56 am
need a new teeshirt

heartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the roughheartofdarkness is a jewel in the rough

windup alert
Old May 23rd 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Emptier malls........ We were in MOE last night and it was as busy as ever, driving around at 5 o'clock for ages trying to find a parking space!!
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:49 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Emptier malls........ We were in MOE last night and it was as busy as ever, driving around at 5 o'clock for ages trying to find a parking space!!
Friday night the busiest night of the week. Just been to Lamcy Plaza, tons of parking, place half empty. That as always a busy mall.
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Yes you're right - that's the in place for EVERYONE in Dubai on a Friday ......... I keep forgetting that drag of a place and it's only round the corner from me

Believe me - places are getting emptier; just because the MOE is full on a Friday doesn't mean there are millions of people still here. There's no where else to go in this heat and that seems to be the favourite because of the Ski slope and the cinemas I guess!! Shops are hardly ever full of clients - did I say full?? I mean a shop hardly has more than one .......... salesgirl waiting hopefully for someone to go in!!