Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dr Lewis's surgery...for the mentaly infirm

Dr Lewis's surgery...for the mentaly infirm

Old Mar 5th 2005, 5:37 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Dr Lewis's surgery...for the mentaly infirm

pulll up a chair drop your pants and tell me all about it.... and how you got that funny rash on your bum...you can tell me i'm a Dr...
Old Mar 5th 2005, 5:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr Lewis's surgery...for the mentaly infirm

Originally Posted by lewis748
pulll up a chair drop your pants and tell me all about it.... and how you got that funny rash on your bum...you can tell me i'm a Dr...
Lewis you naughty boy
Old Mar 6th 2005, 1:57 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Dr Lewis's surgery...for the mentaly infirm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Lewis you naughty boy
sorry to be a bit Anal, but could you call me Dr Lewis while in the surgery please...

now what seems to be the problem...?

(did none of you play dr and nurses ?)

Old Mar 6th 2005, 7:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to be a bit Anal, but could you call me Dr Lewis while in the surgery please...

now what seems to be the problem...?

(did none of you play dr and nurses ?)

Early start this morning Dr Lewis
Old Mar 6th 2005, 9:29 am
Long Member

Talking Re: Dr Lewis's surgery...for the mentaly infirm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Early start this morning Dr Lewis
you Know me... i like to get a good start as i like to keep going all day... and night if I'm let..
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:07 pm
Long Member

Surgery is not very bizzy this morning.... there must be some devent women out there that need my help!!!

Go on you can tell me I'm a Dr...
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:41 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Surgery is not very bizzy this morning.... there must be some devent women out there that need my help!!!

Well Dr......... I can help you im a nurse he he he trust me it won't hurt one bit
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:42 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Here ya go Lewis.
A ringtone just for you

http://www.zedge.no/index.php?side=lyder&getsound=217

and this one

http://www.zedge.no/index.php?side=lyder&getsound=216
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:53 pm
Long Member

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Well Dr......... I can help you im a nurse he he he trust me it won't hurt one bit
I'm glad you dropped buy nurse RT I get this terrible swelling.. can you help?
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:56 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you dropped buy nurse RT I get this terrible swelling.. can you help?
A good old fashion cure....come over here and i'll suck the poison out LMAO
Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:59 pm
Long Member

A good old fashion cure....come over here and i'll suck the poison out LMAO
I just knew this was going to be a great day...Fimbles and Telly tubbys at 5.10 this morning... great lunch and now this...

Does it get any better....I belive that a good licking is very calming after a hard days sucking the poison out!!!

well one turn and another and alll that hay RT...
Old Mar 6th 2005, 1:07 pm
Sat on the fence ......

I just knew this was going to be a great day...Fimbles and Telly tubbys at 5.10 this morning... great lunch and now this...

Does it get any better....I belive that a good licking is very calming after a hard days sucking the poison out!!!

well one turn and another and alll that hay RT...
Abso 'bloody' lutely hehehe, ooooh come here i dnt think i got it all out the 1st time, tut tut.....wel u can't get the staff nowa days
Old Mar 6th 2005, 1:19 pm
Long Member

Abso 'bloody' lutely hehehe, ooooh come here i dnt think i got it all out the 1st time, tut tut.....wel u can't get the staff nowa days
Much as I would love to talk Filth With you Nurse RT, i have to get back home now as Mrs is offf out tonight...that means me and you have a whole night to get that pant and knickers thing sorted out...Surgery will be open

xxx
Old Mar 7th 2005, 4:47 am
Long Member

Talking Re: Dr Lewis's surgery...for the mentaly infirm

oo oo ooooo ooooo can you feel the force?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 4:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

oo oo ooooo ooooo can you feel the force?

...let the force be with you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.