Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Don't laugh......tamagotchi's

Don't laugh......tamagotchi's

Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:54 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't laugh......tamagotchi's

Paleeeeeeez somebody tell me where i can get a replacement tamagotchi for Big Rumble, arrrrggggghh she is driving me nutz. Hers has died literally .

Help.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:05 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't laugh......tamagotchi's

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Paleeeeeeez somebody tell me where i can get a replacement tamagotchi for Big Rumble, arrrrggggghh she is driving me nutz. Hers has died literally .

Help.

There is a phone shop in Ibn whatever that sells em, though not sure which one! I have just thrown my dd out! Much to her disgust.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:09 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
There is a phone shop in Ibn whatever that sells em, though not sure which one! I have just thrown my dd out! Much to her disgust.

LOL.......thx luvvie will have to have a looksee, no idea what the shop was called or which nit it was in have you?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:12 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.......thx luvvie will have to have a looksee, no idea what the shop was called or which nit it was in have you?

Wheres that daft sky place? I don't frequent many shopping malls, so the name escapes me.....

When you have a 13 year old that thinks she can teach you old tricks and is mouthy with it then I follow through any threats.... Including throwing out the tama watchagot!!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:15 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Wheres that daft sky place? I don't frequent many shopping malls, so the name escapes me.....

When you have a 13 year old that thinks she can teach you old tricks and is mouthy with it then I follow through any threats.... Including throwing out the tama watchagot!!!
Good for you.....go girl, did that once driving down szr (item went outa car window) lol. You have to follow thru
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:19 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

RT, that's just sooooooooooooo gross, I mean I'm just about to leave the office and I now have a mental picture of you following through.

Yuk!!
You have to follow thru
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:20 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by MJC
RT, that's just sooooooooooooo gross, I mean I'm just about to leave the office and I now have a mental picture of you following through.

Yuk!!

Awwwwwww MJC you no likey RT no maw
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:28 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

I'll stick to your Avatar in future, not the previous mental image!!
Awwwwwww MJC you no likey RT no maw
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Help.
They sell them in Carrefour 79dhs...
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:17 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Help.

Have you tried a new battery - I've had to replace FD jrs twice now - worth a try.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Have you tried a new battery - I've had to replace FD jrs twice now - worth a try.
So its just a battery thing,the animal within doesnt die out of hunger,or lack of love,etc etc......
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:48 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
So its just a battery thing,the animal within doesnt die out of hunger,or lack of love,etc etc......
Yep something like that.......................wonder what happens when batteries run out
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
Yep something like that.......................wonder what happens when batteries run out
It rains.......
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:59 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
It rains.......

Ure back??? :scared:
Old Nov 19th 2005, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Malteser
Ure back??? :scared:
Im black and Im proud...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.