Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Domestic Disturbance

Domestic Disturbance

Old Oct 14th 2004, 12:08 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Exclamation Domestic Disturbance

Please use this thread for any domestics so hikacking of other threads does not happen. topics can include cushions, the best place to get ur windows tinted (Face) and any other general crap!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:08 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: Domestic Disturbance

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Please use this thread for any domestics so hikacking of other threads does not happen. topics can include cushions, the best place to get ur windows tinted (Face) and any other general crap!!!!
I do not have a good left hook. How dare you!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:30 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

why did u have to go all serious on us? So when I am in a thread about to type in something COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT, i have to think, "Oh hang on, Joe wants that thought in a special thread". hehehehehe............

Going to be very hard to control my thoughts like that and it will be even harder to try and remian focused and to the point in other threads.

Order received and understood, Sir! lol

hahahahaha

Re window tinting.......I will have to direct u to a few places once u get that TT u want. Shouldnt cost an arm and a leg either. Just ur head........lol.....no seriously......about AED 150 and b4 u get ur mob to convert its about 23 quid.hehehe.

Any more out of the ordinary questions? fire away.....
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:31 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
I do not have a good left hook. How dare you!
LOL.....I wonder wot possessed him to title the thread "Domestic Disturbance"? I wonder if it had anything to do with the film?lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:53 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
LOL.....I wonder wot possessed him to title the thread "Domestic Disturbance"? I wonder if it had anything to do with the film?lol
nah it was the fear of being locked out on the balcony...

ok.. window tint... chat when back.

Kristy.. hmm left hook... no comment now! gonna keep mouth shut till Face and I have made key duplicates!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:11 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

nah it was the fear of being locked out on the balcony...

ok.. window tint... chat when back.

Kristy.. hmm left hook... no comment now! gonna keep mouth shut till Face and I have made key duplicates!
You know what, I've come round to this idea of tinted windows. You're a bad influence on me.

I'm not a violent person Joseph..... although maybe if you keep going on about cabin crew and other women's arses I could change.... And having seen the expat mums in action, I think I'd probably stick up for you if they come looking for you!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:14 am
The 5th Amendment

You know what, I've come round to this idea of tinted windows. You're a bad influence on me.

I'm not a violent person Joseph..... although maybe if you keep going on about cabin crew and other women's arses I could change.... And having seen the expat mums in action, I think I'd probably stick up for you if they come looking for you!
er have not been talking about crew or arses except mine for the past few days!!!

expat mums in a ction.. would need TSG on my side.... :scared:

do not hink Hertz wuld be too happy if u tinted their windows! anyway.. will try and get the car sorted bfore u go...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:32 am
Troublemaker

I know you haven't, it was just a gentle warning!!

Would be nice if you could drive me around instead, although I'm not a good passenger and I bet you'd be lethal on these roads.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:39 am
The 5th Amendment

I know you haven't, it was just a gentle warning!!

Would be nice if you could drive me around instead, although I'm not a good passenger and I bet you'd be lethal on these roads.
moi.. lethal.. not at all.. u know what i am like on the M4... not my fault that XXXX was a complete XXXXXX and overtook me at 102mph... and so what if i overtook him again on the inside lane then hard braked....

he was just a XXXXXX in a white pajero...

anyway... better do some work...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:58 pm
The Oracle

moi.. lethal.. not at all.. u know what i am like on the M4... not my fault that XXXX was a complete XXXXXX and overtook me at 102mph... and so what if i overtook him again on the inside lane then hard braked....

he was just a XXXXXX in a white pajero...

anyway... better do some work...
OMG:scared:........I am surprised that u werent arrested!........try that here and err...........u will fit right in. lol
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

OMG:scared:........I am surprised that u werent arrested!........try that here and err...........u will fit right in. lol
well am practising here before over!!!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:52 pm
The Oracle

well am practising here before over!!!
cheeky. lol
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:53 pm
The 5th Amendment

cheeky. lol
and also learning from you!!! ha ha
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:05 pm
The Oracle

and also learning from you!!! ha ha
now thats the height of cheekiness! lol........was my driving that bad?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

now thats the height of cheekiness! lol........was my driving that bad?
nah.. ur normal.... Kristy is a physco in the car..... all i heard was beeeep beeeeep beeeeep all the time! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.