Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Doha - kids / youth sports

Doha - kids / youth sports

Old Apr 2nd 2012, 7:30 pm

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Doha - kids / youth sports

Potentially moving to Doha and kids (all girls aged between 14,7 and 4) like their sports. Is most of this through the schools or do clubs exist for them?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 3:13 am

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha - kids / youth sports

is this a stupid question or does no one have kids?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by P18PPS
is this a stupid question or does no one have kids?
Try this http://www.expatwoman.com/qatar/foru...spx?ForumID=24

Everything you'll never need to know
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Old Apr 4th 2012, 6:54 am

thanks guys, clearly not a worthy question of the british ex-pats then!
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys, clearly not a worthy question of the british ex-pats then!
My last above link will take you to a forum that will probably be able to give you a much better insight into your last question .

I can't give better advice than that
Old Apr 4th 2012, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

james1966 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know of a company that will be doing afterschool sports activities for the kids, a varied selection of sports.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 9:18 am

maybe whacking the credit cards is a more worthy sport for teenage girls in Qatar then!
Old Apr 4th 2012, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, but I'm getting to the final stages for a role in Doha. Both my husband and I will be working in Qatar, and I have two children - 4 and 8 years. Assuming (and I know that's a big one!), that we can get schools sorted, what do people do with their children once the children have finished school and before the parents get home? I was wondering if there are after school clubs or other things which would keep them safe and occupied till we get home?

Thanks everyone for any thoughts and advice!

maybe try this person seems to be looking for the same thing
Old Apr 4th 2012, 10:39 am
Just Joined

BerkshireGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartans53
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, but I'm getting to the final stages for a role in Doha. Both my husband and I will be working in Qatar, and I have two children - 4 and 8 years. Assuming (and I know that's a big one!), that we can get schools sorted, what do people do with their children once the children have finished school and before the parents get home? I was wondering if there are after school clubs or other things which would keep them safe and occupied till we get home?

Thanks everyone for any thoughts and advice!

maybe try this person seems to be looking for the same thing
that was me!

BG
Old Apr 4th 2012, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

maybe whacking the credit cards is a more worthy sport for teenage girls in Qatar then!

Whacking the credit cards is a full time occupation for teenage girls in Qatar . Make sure you've got plenty hedroom on yours .
Old Apr 4th 2012, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Whacking the credit cards is a full time occupation for teenage girls in Qatar . Make sure you've got plenty hedroom on yours .
great!