Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Does my bum look big in this???

Does my bum look big in this???

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 11:22 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Does my bum look big in this???

Odd question, but would Saudis tolerate a westerner wearing traditional Saudi male garb or would they think you were taking this piss?

Ned
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 11:36 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does my bum look big in this???

Forget it - I found the answer and apparently it is a no no!!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:03 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
Forget it - I found the answer and apparently it is a no no!!

Its ok if you convert to Islam
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:10 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Its ok if you convert to Islam
True
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:13 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

True
wotever u do though, don't go in drag.....they don't like that!!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:40 pm
Now 15% less offensive

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
wotever u do though, don't go in drag.....they don't like that!!
Damn! There goes plan B!!!

I want to try as be as inconspicuous as I can, and since the new law banning blacked out windows in cars (I thought I might be able to travel about incognito), local garb seemed my last resort.

Ned
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:48 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! There goes plan B!!!

I want to try as be as inconspicuous as I can, and since the new law banning blacked out windows in cars (I thought I might be able to travel about incognito), local garb seemed my last resort.

Ned
if u can't tint the windows, tint urself....
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:57 pm
Now 15% less offensive

if u can't tint the windows, tint urself....

Hmmmm, I'd probably end up that awful Roger Moore or Ernest Borgnine shade of orange.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 4:39 pm
Premium Member

Hmmmm, I'd probably end up that awful Roger Moore or Ernest Borgnine shade of orange.
reminds me of my sisters wedding. My brother in law's father emarried to a bit of a bimbo. Anyway they were sat on the top table which was rasied up a bit....all the way through the meal I couldn't take my eyes off the bimbos legs as she was a bit hot and sweaty. Her tan was running.....it progressed to her ankles during the course of the meal....

The best man ensured this was added to his speach...she stormed out......
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:49 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

reminds me of my sisters wedding. My brother in law's father emarried to a bit of a bimbo. Anyway they were sat on the top table which was rasied up a bit....all the way through the meal I couldn't take my eyes off the bimbos legs as she was a bit hot and sweaty. Her tan was running.....it progressed to her ankles during the course of the meal....

The best man ensured this was added to his speach...she stormed out......

PMSL.......................soooo funny!!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:13 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Malteser
PMSL.......................soooo funny!!
Hello young lady.....its true.....we cracked up.....I got drunk and nearly ended marrying an Icelandic woman I met at the wedding 6 months later...twas an entertaining bash.....
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:26 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hello young lady.....its true.....we cracked up.....I got drunk and nearly ended marrying an Icelandic woman I met at the wedding 6 months later...twas an entertaining bash.....

HaHa.............nice memories ha!

How u doing TS???? U in as well on a thurs nite????
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:37 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Malteser
HaHa.............nice memories ha!

How u doing TS???? U in as well on a thurs nite????
Thats what families are for.......... its just me, the missus and a bottle of gin...we are having a ball...... wednesdays and thursdays in Dubai are crap anyway...too busy in the pubs and clubs....i'm a family man.....aaaaahhhhh

The icelandic woman is a bad memory, second only to the ex wife......i'm shaking just thinking about them......

Whilst at sea the icekandic lady moved a drugs dealer into my house....once evicted he decided to revisit late one saturday night with a length of 2 x 2. fortunately for me I had some large friends round for a few drinks....

Isn't youth a ball......

And y r u in young lady.... u should be out painting the tile red!!
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 7:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Even if you convert to Islam, you cannot wear saudi national dress unless you are a Saudi National.