Doctor

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Doctor

Sorry about this but I urgently need a ear/nose/throat doctor in Dubai! feeling like crap..
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:37 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Doctor

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Sorry about this but I urgently need a ear/nose/throat doctor in Dubai! feeling like crap..

I would just go tothe Family Medicine clinci at the American Hospital I have always found them great.

Hope you feel better soon
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 7:32 am
W10

The consensus among my work colleagues was to go to the American Hospital as well.

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 7:47 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Welcare Hospital is pretty good as well. Its in Garhoud, behind the Aviation Club and/or Chillis and Fudd Ruckers.

Hope u feel better soon.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 7:54 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Welcare Hospital is pretty good as well. Its in Garhoud, behind the Aviation Club and/or Chillis and Fudd Ruckers.

Hope u feel better soon.

There is also a Welcare Clinic in Knowledge Village
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

thanx guys must have got it from the plane..
c u all soon!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 8:15 am

thanx guys must have got it from the plane..
c u all soon!
I hope it was the plane a/c...........
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:33 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Best doctors I have found are at the Dubai London Clinic on Al Wasl road, not far from what was Habitat and is now some sort of health product centre.