Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Do you get paid on time?

View Poll Results: Do you get paid on time
I’m a Chinese prostitute and request the cash upfront first.
7.14%
I am always paid on time, sometimes early.
26.19%
I am always paid on time at the end of the month.
45.24%
Occasional delays to being paid, normally all sorted out within 10days of when it was due.
9.52%
Frequent delays to being paid, normally all sorted within 10days of when it was due.
9.52%
Frequent delays to being paid, normally all sorted within 1 month of when it was due.
2.38%
Frequent delays to being paid, can take 3 months or more before I see a dirham.
0%
I’m a labourer from South Asia. I hope one day to be paid so one day.
0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Do you get paid on time?

Old Jan 21st 2012, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you get paid on time?

always on time sometimes early- knicker trade
Old Jan 21st 2012, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Is that what you call your lot these days?
Yep - i think its always been like that due to the structure of the organisation and articles
Old Jan 21st 2012, 10:34 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Always on time. International engineering / manufacturing.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

markinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nice

Have own company, therefore the last to be paid, but insure that all my staff do get theirs on time.
Corporate Finance & Private Equity.

Last edited by markinbahrain; Jan 21st 2012 at 10:58 am.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 11:46 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Senior production Meeja Whore

salaried jobs- almost always on time except twice: ten days late, two weeks late.

freelance - between two months and still chasing...

Brother is a 3D graphics meeja whore and he is owed £20,000 from companies in the middle east at the moment. The most it's ever been. He flies out here to collect in person if they don't behave.

We're SO in the wrong motherfudgin profession
Old Jan 21st 2012, 3:16 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Marketing and media companies and especially freelancers learn how to wait, and wait, and wait...

Here, so far - not so bad - but I am expecting that to change.

When I arrived in dxb 7 years ago I was paid my last outstanding invoice from for my UK business 1 year after arriving in dxb....

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Senior production Meeja Whore

salaried jobs- almost always on time except twice: ten days late, two weeks late.

freelance - between two months and still chasing...

Brother is a 3D graphics meeja whore and he is owed £20,000 from companies in the middle east at the moment. The most it's ever been. He flies out here to collect in person if they don't behave.

We're SO in the wrong motherfudgin profession
Old Jan 21st 2012, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

I'm technical manager for a major multinational construction materials company, and even they have managed to not pay me on time twice in 5 months.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 3:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Always on time. Our payroll sheet is sent from the UK to be processed and paid from here. Minimises the chance for **** ups.

Senior Helmet - Recruiting helmets for construction / engineering
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Always on time....has to be coz i do the frigging payroll

Financial Controller - Oil & Gas
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 8:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mission
Always on time....has to be coz i do the frigging payroll

Financial Controller - Oil & Gas
Who do you do in payroll? All of them? Does your feller know?
Old Jan 24th 2012, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

Always on 28th of month - Operations Manager / Logistics
Old Jan 25th 2012, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Today.............
Old Jan 25th 2012, 3:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean
Today.............
Snap.

Happy Days.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 5:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Always on time,except last month, the IBAN thing screwed things up for a couple of days.

International O&G Service Co.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough1967tazz is a jewel in the rough

Always on time (usually earlier) - A private knowledge facilitator, (teacher)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.