Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Do they ever give up?....

Do they ever give up?....

Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:01 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do they ever give up?....

Just been on other the side as I have info that someone actually needs ... Yippee..

There is a posting by a maleexpat headed . . American issues. The welcome was a little strand to say the least and the "Girlies" were reminded by a fellow odd squad, about how the other poor chap was treated.

These replies.. have now been removed ... Why oh why oh why!!!!!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:21 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Do they ever give up?....

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Just been on other the side as I have info that someone actually needs ... Yippee..

There is a posting by a maleexpat headed . . American issues. The welcome was a little strand to say the least and the "Girlies" were reminded by a fellow odd squad, about how the other poor chap was treated.

oh what a shock!!! not...
Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:48 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
oh what a shock!!! not...
This morning there were more than 1 reply, i think there were 3 replies. Now only 1 left. Why do they took out the other 2 replies?
Old Oct 19th 2004, 10:09 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
This morning there were more than 1 reply, i think there were 3 replies. Now only 1 left. Why do they took out the other 2 replies?
probably becasue someone with a clear brain had an opinion and said somethign that they did not like...
Old Oct 19th 2004, 10:24 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Bless their little cotton socks, they've started wondering why posts have been removed!

I see someone has also asked why the thread "nice one" hasn't yet been removed. They really do want to get rid of all trace of you don't they. Daft cows.
Old Oct 19th 2004, 10:27 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Heart of gold

Why don't we leave these moms in their Kitchen?? If anyone got any problems with that Site than just boycott the advertised prodts of company that are listed on that site...

Old Oct 19th 2004, 10:38 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
Bless their little cotton socks, they've started wondering why posts have been removed!

I see someone has also asked why the thread "nice one" hasn't yet been removed. They really do want to get rid of all trace of you don't they. Daft cows.

hmm that will be interesting to see....
Old Oct 19th 2004, 10:43 am
The 5th Amendment

This may be off interest to those not knowing what the "other" site is...

I have removed usernames for privacy reasons but they are on the other site.

----------
Originally posted by xxxx
i'm with you on that one.
Me too...

I don't think anything wrong with ur posts. But surely somebody somewhere is not happy with it. I am start to think this site very small minded (no offence anybody!!!). I will have to be careful to write anything in this site.

Have a good day ladies...

-----
19th October 2004 09:59 AM

And has anyone noticed how some people are deserting this site for the BE site? Perhaps something to do with the fact that certain people aren't very welcoming to views that don't coincide with their own.

Hmm, interesting.

-----
19th October 2004 09:59 AM

i'm with you on that one.

-----
19th October 2004 09:53 AM

Yes, I have noticed my post being removed. I don't really understand unless it's touched someone close to home. I'm sorry if it came across as offensive. I just think at times we women could do with some conversations and support that we may feel we could not hold with someone next door to us.

So to all the women who remember my posting...it was just an eyeopener. i'm sorry!

-----
19th October 2004 09:38 AM
interesting to see that some posts/replies are mysteriously removed - without the 'poster' being advised. anyone else had that experience? just curious
Old Oct 19th 2004, 10:56 am
The 5th Amendment

and now the other thread entitled nice one from the other place....

-------

confused?

Why is this conversation still on the board? Others have been discretely deleted, yet this one seems to flow around still...maybe it's been forgotten and after this message we may not see it on the chatboard.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm?

FL
Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:05 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Why don't we leave these moms in their Kitchen?? If anyone got any problems with that Site than just boycott the advertised prodts of company that are listed on that site...

Once again BB i must agree with you - its a sad world when all we can do is moan about the "odd sqad" :scared:

Why not just forget them - thats the worst u can do to them!!

extra karma for BB
Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:21 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Once again BB i must agree with you - its a sad world when all we can do is moan about the "odd sqad" :scared:

extra karma for BB

Now Make that Beer A Bullfrog!

Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:23 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Now Make that Beer A Bullfrog!
A bullfrog??
Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:40 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

extra karma for BB
ur quite right there !