Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Distance Learning in the ME

Distance Learning in the ME

Old Jun 21st 2010, 12:29 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Distance Learning in the ME

Originally Posted by prwatts
Thank you everyone. It's been a great help.
I am a chartered engineer of 55 and have a lot of experience in Project Management so I wanted to do a MSc in PM rather than an MBA (which has a bad name) Open University MSc looked good but 2.5 years v Liverpool 2y and over £12k which is a bit much to satisfy a dream. I doubt it would improve my employability, it's just that I have always wanted to it and now I'm in the sand I should have more time (?) I will keep looking at all the Universities you've mentioned but the internet truly is the World Wide Wait here in KSA.
the University of Greenwich do an MSc in PM as distance learning

course details here

It's my old Uni and now pretty established in the architecture and construction world. Every man and his dog (in construction) seems to either have passed through it or know someone who has!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default Re: Distance Learning in the ME

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
the University of Greenwich do an MSc in PM as distance learning

course details here

It's my old Uni and now pretty established in the architecture and construction world. Every man and his dog (in construction) seems to either have passed through it or know someone who has!
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/cops/graduate/masters/projman