Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Did anyone notice...........

Did anyone notice...........

Old May 25th 2005, 7:26 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did anyone notice...........

That Truth Speak has now been made "full mod!!"

He now has the blue stars and stuff.

If this is the case WELL DONE TS..best man for the job!!
Old May 25th 2005, 7:28 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did anyone notice...........

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

yes.....
Old May 25th 2005, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hear hear JD.
And I propose a new motion:JD appointed as Sexual Moderator,to rein in renegades like SM,W10,SS and all the others........
Old May 25th 2005, 7:29 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
yes.....
fine
Old May 25th 2005, 7:30 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hear hear JD.
And I propose a new motion:JD appointed as Sexual Moderator,to rein in renegades like SM,W10,SS and all the others........
We are ying and Yang.... whilst TS tries to keep the board on track, i am his evil nemisis...perpetuating pervness wherever i go....mwwaaahhhhhhhh
Old May 25th 2005, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

We are ying and Yang.... whilst TS tries to keep the board on track, i am his evil nemisis...perpetuating pervness wherever i go....mwwaaahhhhhhhh
I thought you were as ..........as a lamb
(Couldnt find the correct word in the phrase,please specify)
Old May 25th 2005, 7:37 am
Up in the air

I thought you were as ..........as a lamb
(Couldnt find the correct word in the phrase,please specify)
not sure....but what i do know is that ill make 4,000 posts today !!!!
Old May 25th 2005, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not sure....but what i do know is that ill make 4,000 posts today !!!!
Working as a postman today,JD?????
Old May 25th 2005, 7:41 am
Up in the air

Working as a postman today,JD?????
Very good !!
LOL... I see someone is "on form" today
Old May 25th 2005, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very good !!
LOL... I see someone is "on form" today
On form but got to run out now,unfortunately.Try to shakedown a customer.
Company customer,not personal favours customer
Old May 25th 2005, 9:54 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know till u told me

Like I said...Gosh...its gonna change my life........

Now thats over and done with... I think u'll make a crap sexual moderator...not balanced enough.....u need to play both fields more
Old May 25th 2005, 2:59 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I didn't know till u told me

Like I said...Gosh...its gonna change my life........

Now thats over and done with... I think u'll make a crap sexual moderator...not balanced enough.....u need to play both fields more
But hey TS, it takes courage and style to take off one's hat and say "Congrats New Moddy...". Might not be the proper UK English, but....

First beer is on my account.

Frans
Old May 25th 2005, 4:45 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
But hey TS, it takes courage and style to take off one's hat and say "Congrats New Moddy...". Might not be the proper UK English, but....

First beer is on my account.

Frans
Cheers Frans