Dewa

Old May 11th 2008, 12:46 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dewa

it seems the bill for one month is 366 AED, this seems quite cheap, we're in a 2 bed villa and watch tv a lot but don't use loads of electricity,

does this sound about right??
Old May 11th 2008, 12:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dewa

Originally Posted by Spugsy
it seems the bill for one month is 366 AED, this seems quite cheap, we're in a 2 bed villa and watch tv a lot but don't use loads of electricity,

that's very cheap...have you not got the AC on all the time...
Old May 11th 2008, 12:52 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's very cheap...have you not got the AC on all the time...
well yeah we have,

thing is the lass at the tenancy company we got it from sorted teh dewa for us, we gave her the 2,000 and when I try to register it won't let me, so she's obviously done it,

but when I ring up and put in the DEWA number and ask for a bill thats what it tells me is due.

any ideas? oh and she's on holiday as well so I can't speak to her.
Old May 11th 2008, 12:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

ours for a two bed apartment is a bit less, our AC is included in the rent, so I am guessing it is about right
Old May 11th 2008, 12:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
ours for a two bed apartment is a bit less, our AC is included in the rent, so I am guessing it is about right
hmmm, we do have the air con on in the bedroom all night as well.
Old May 11th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

You could check your meter readings against your bill to make sure you aren't paying next door's by mistake.

400 or so may not be too far off if you aren't watering the garden much and there are only two of you (and, now, a cat) in the villa. There are two of us (and 3 cats!) in a two bedroom apartment and the bills are always less than 190, although that doesn't include the a/c.
Old May 11th 2008, 12:57 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out for DEWA Spugsy...I moved in in November last year and my 1st bill (Dec) was AED 36.00, then in Jan it was AED63.40, then in Feb it jumped up to AED 590, and has been the same every month since. I queried it at the time and was told it was something to do with surcharges / adjustments etc, so if I were you, I would call them and query whats it going to be in a month or two, in case they hit you with adjustments too...
Old May 11th 2008, 1:02 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Watch out for DEWA Spugsy...I moved in in November last year and my 1st bill (Dec) was AED 36.00, then in Jan it was AED63.40, then in Feb it jumped up to AED 590, and has been the same every month since. I queried it at the time and was told it was something to do with surcharges / adjustments etc, so if I were you, I would call them and query whats it going to be in a month or two, in case they hit you with adjustments too...
will do fella, ta.
Old May 11th 2008, 1:02 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
You could check your meter readings against your bill to make sure you aren't paying next door's by mistake.

400 or so may not be too far off if you aren't watering the garden much and there are only two of you (and, now, a cat) in the villa. There are two of us (and 3 cats!) in a two bedroom apartment and the bills are always less than 190, although that doesn't include the a/c.
nah got no garden unfortunately.
Old May 11th 2008, 1:07 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

nah got no garden unfortunately.
then I reckon it is right
Old May 11th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, I reckon it is about right. Maybe it will go up a bit in the summer as the temperature rises. Getting warmer already....
Old May 11th 2008, 1:15 pm
Concierge

Yup, I reckon it is about right. Maybe it will go up a bit in the summer as the temperature rises. Getting warmer already....
weather is perfect! spent day at the Lakes Club bronzing
Old May 11th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Was that "bronzing" or "boozing"?
Old May 11th 2008, 1:32 pm
Concierge

Was that "bronzing" or "boozing"?
bronzing I am off the booze
Old May 11th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

The first month is billed on 'assumed consumption' based on the previous month's actual usage (so if you're villa was partially empty during that billing cycle you'd be charged on that basis). The following month will be based on actual consumption (when they will read your meter) and charged accordingly.

Think that's how it works here....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.