Desperate

Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:54 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
nowhere.
keep still then ...
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:05 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah give me a call if you find him or not today OK???
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:09 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Also she should check with Feline Friends see if it has been picked up, seen, whatever.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Yeah i will do, hopefully with good news..... . Thanks
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

I have checked with feline friends, vets, everybody but still nothing.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]

You are... But no worries Nov... Our Black and white cat that I have had for 13 years is back home with my mum and if he went missing I would go to the ends of the earth to find him!

Very much a cat lover here!
Me too - how's it going Heart?
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:28 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
u r living in the sexist world ... !!! Or I should say sexist country. And also I can't imagine ppl like u, JD or TS giving a damn to poor car lost in the city ...

thats where u r wrong Mrs. novita.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:31 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
...try your sense of humour Face.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:37 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Me too - how's it going Heart?

Hi there With hols coming up Im getting kinda frazzled! Will send a PM once the animals have been fed.

How are you and yours?

x
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:44 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
so r u skiving Face???

yes i try to change the subject
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:34 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sarah1]
Well it seems more people care about a cat than a person..<snip>

Last edited by Bob; Jun 20th 2005 at 9:50 pm. Reason: No need for it.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:58 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Ok people...

This was an honest thread about a lost cat......yes I knwo there are lots of other issues around but none.....And I mean none...will be sorted out over the internet,...... If u have problems,....face them....don't use this as a too to sort them.........

Apologies if you are offended...and I know some may be...but.......if u have a problem, then go and face that person and don't try and fix it in cyber space....at the and of the day its the cowards way as u don't have to look your opponent in the eye...hard i'm sure....but the only gauranteed way of sorting anything.............

Luv
TRIN
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:02 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Ok people...

This was an honest thread about a lost cat......yes I knwo there are lots of other issues around but none.....And I mean none...will be sorted out over the internet,...... If u have problems,....face them....don't use this as a too to sort them.........

Apologies if you are offended...and I know some may be...but.......if u have a problem, then go and face that person and don't try and fix it in cyber space....at the and of the day its the cowards way as u don't have to look your opponent in the eye...hard i'm sure....but the only gauranteed way of sorting anything.............

Luv
TRIN

very easy for you to say but maybe you have never experienced the devestation and hurt at just seeing someones name can bring on there is nothing to sort out and how dare you call me a coward you have no idea I am fed up off being the nice one the stong one handling things so well I will put it on a billboard if I want and certainly face to face in the middle of spinneys or where ever so dont you make judgements on me adam!!! your suppossed to be a moderator but you chose to edit my post then attack me
Old Jun 21st 2005, 4:05 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I'm closing this thread because fighting on it is way OT and there's no need to bring the rest of the board down with it.