Desperate

Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:33 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate

My fav cats is one that is flat in the middle of the road, never liked 'em
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:34 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So are you more of a dog lover ?
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:34 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

u r not a sibling of my hubby in the past life by any chance JB ???
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Sorry heart, i must be wrong.

Sarah ... hope u find Jasper soon ...
Hi Novi,and everyone
People who had/have pets,know what its like,it becomes part of your family,and you get attached to it.Especially cats and dogs.
When my dog went to Saudi,I cried for about 2 days,(not a pretty sight,for me specially),then,little by little,I got used to not having him around and didnt worry since he was there to keep my father company.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Youre right.
Either a dog or a cat person......
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:40 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I love dogs.......but horses are my all time fav................nothing like a stallion between the legs.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:41 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]
/QUOTE]

You are... But no worries Nov... Our Black and white cat that I have had for 13 years is back home with my mum and if he went missing I would go to the ends of the earth to find him!

Very much a cat lover here!
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Sarah ... hope u find Jasper soon ...
Thanks Novita, i hope i find him soon too....
Banned

u r not a sibling of my hubby in the past life by any chance JB ???
LOL maybe....why
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:44 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I love dogs.......but horses are my all time fav................nothing like a stallion between the legs.
the temptation........................................ ...

*tounge has been bitten
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here we go again
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:48 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL maybe....why
both of u dont like cats ...
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:49 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by shoushou
Here we go again
go where ...
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:49 pm
Up in the air

go where ...
nowhere.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nowhere.
safe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.