Desperate

Old Jun 18th 2005, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Desperate

Sorry if this offends anyone, but more importantly my family have lost our cat, anyone living in the Al barsha area pls contact me. Thanks
Old Jun 18th 2005, 6:15 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate

Originally Posted by sarah1
Sorry if this offends anyone, but more importantly my family have lost our cat, anyone living in the Al barsha area pls contact me. Thanks
I think u should put a post in expatwoman.com too ... more ladies in there and will put more attention about cat.

Most poster here is guys ... don't think they will too bother too much about cat wondering around in the city.

Probably you should describe more about your cat ...

Hope you find your cat soon.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novita77
I think u should put a post in expatwoman.com too ... more ladies in there and will put more attention about cat.

Most poster here is guys ... don't think they will too bother too much about cat wondering around in the city.

Probably you should describe more about your cat ...

Hope you find your cat soon.
Thanks Novita, Just hope he comes back, have 2 very upset little boys.
His name is Jasper and he is black and white, if anyone has any ideas pls contact me. Thank you
Old Jun 19th 2005, 2:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Thanks Novita, Just hope he comes back, have 2 very upset little boys.
His name is Jasper and he is black and white, if anyone has any ideas pls contact me. Thank you

Hi there... When did you last see him, and had he eaten? Does he wear a collar and if so is it well marked.

If you have a recent piccie of him, then it may help to post arounbd yoru area offering a small reward.

Put piccies under doors, getting ppl to check their garages, sheds ( if they have them) and maids rooms.... any where as he just may be trapped somewhere.

Last edited by Heart of gold; Jun 19th 2005 at 2:44 am.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi there... When did you last see him, and had he eaten? Does he wear a collar and if so is it well marked.

If you have a recent piccie of him, then it may help to post arounbd yoru area offering a small reward.

Put piccies under doors, getting ppl to check their garages, sheds ( if they have them) and maids rooms.... any where as he just may be trapped somewhere.
Hi Heart,
I have tried everything that you have mentioned and nothing as yet.
Thanks
Sarah
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:52 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Any luck yet in finding Jasper???
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

How sexist!

Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Any luck yet in finding Jasper???
No, been out most of the morning looking, but nothing !!!...
Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:46 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
How sexist!

u r living in the sexist world ... !!! Or I should say sexist country. And also I can't imagine ppl like u, JD or TS giving a damn to poor car lost in the city ...
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:23 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

And also I can't imagine ppl like u, JD or TS giving a damn to poor car lost in the city ...

Actually TS would give a damn!!!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:32 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

u r living in the sexist world ... !!! Or I should say sexist country. And also I can't imagine ppl like u, JD or TS giving a damn to poor car lost in the city ...
I'd Care!

I have a 10 week of Kitten called Smirnoff.

Pedigree british blue and he is as cute as hell !!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:46 am
W10

giving a damn to poor car lost in the city ...
Depends on the car I guess.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:19 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Depends on the car I guess.
CAR i thought we were on about a CAT .

BB my fave breed of cat
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
CAR i thought we were on about a CAT .

BB my fave breed of cat
My fave cat is a black and white one called Jasper......
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:32 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Actually TS would give a damn!!!
Sorry heart, i must be wrong.

Sarah ... hope u find Jasper soon ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.