Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Desert Rhythm Festival

Desert Rhythm Festival

Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:08 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desert Rhythm Festival

Anyone planning on going....
Have not made my mind up yet...I find the line up a bit odd...
And Joss Stone somehow annoys me cause she's only 12 or something...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desert Rhythm Festival

Originally Posted by MataHari
nope. thought about it 'cause i find Mika funny, but not the crowd of attendant teeny boppers... Madness could be nostalgic, but a bit like watching panto. going to stomp, tho.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:14 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
nope. thought about it 'cause i find Mika funny, but not the crowd of attendant teeny boppers... Madness could be nostalgic, but a bit like watching panto. going to stomp, tho.
well, I have say, that the crowd usually is ok, agewise...I have never felt like I was everybodies mum so far, even at Pink or Destinys Child there were loads of old folks there...so that would never put me off. I don't know that Mika guy, my settings on the computer don't allow me to watch any of the youtube stuff...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

well, I have say, that the crowd usually is ok, agewise...I have never felt like I was everybodies mum so far, even at Pink or Destinys Child there were loads of old folks there...so that would never put me off. I don't know that Mika guy, my settings on the computer don't allow me to watch any of the youtube stuff...
change your settings! you're missing a world of fun.

my kids love Mika - for some strange reason they like his Billy Brown song about a married with 2.5 kids kinda guy who one day launches himself from the closet... Odd to hear a 9 year old sing of such things...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:19 am
hmmmm...nice

change your settings! you're missing a world of fun.

my kids love Mika - for some strange reason they like his Billy Brown song about a married with 2.5 kids kinda guy who one day launches himself from the closet... Odd to hear a 9 year old sing of such things...
oh I would if I could...but somehow I can't...it's to do with No add ons...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh I would if I could...but somehow I can't...it's to do with No add ons...
if ie7 is giving you hassle, download firefox - it's quicker & better.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:27 am
hmmmm...nice

if ie7 is giving you hassle, download firefox - it's quicker & better.
I have no idea what you are on about...I have thing telling me that I am running with add-ons disabled...and to enable them I have to click on enable them...but that is grey (which means you can't click) instead of black (which means you can click) and that is where it all ends...a few month ago I still could, and I have defo not changed anything (well, not knowingly that is)
all those threads about songs reflecting your mood...they pass me by...lol
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have no idea what you are on about...I have thing telling me that I am running with add-ons disabled...and to enable them I have to click on enable them...but that is grey (which means you can't click) instead of black (which means you can click) and that is where it all ends...
all those threads about songs reflecting your mood...they pass me by...lol
google firefox. it's an alternative browser to internet explorer. on the main firefox page, download it. you should find that it will run add-ons straight out of the box. if it finds add-ons it doesn't already have installed, it'll ask you if you want to add them. it also runs about twice as fast as ie7, and you'll be making a fashion statement against the microsoft monopolist empire...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:31 am
hmmmm...nice

google firefox. it's an alternative browser to internet explorer. on the main firefox page, download it. you should find that it will run add-ons straight out of the box. if it finds add-ons it doesn't already have installed, it'll ask you if you want to add them. it also runs about twice as fast as ie7, and you'll be making a fashion statement against the microsoft monopolist empire...
I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i think the line up is really random...joss stone lost it when she went all american...

MM, xx
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
god, just bring your laptop to the next be night out and i'll fix it for you.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally I think Joss Stone is a real talent, unlike that annoying Kanye West guy...however, I will be taking my girls to Fujeirah next weekend for a birthday treat instead.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:36 am
hmmmm...nice

god, just bring your laptop to the next be night out and i'll fix it for you.
ok
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:37 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
Personally I think Joss Stone is a real talent, unlike that annoying Kanye West guy...however, I will be taking my girls to Fujeirah next weekend for a birthday treat instead.
we are just never gonna hit it off...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just deleted Firefox after having used it for the last few years.
Its just too unstable on Vista.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.