Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:16 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Originally Posted by Face81
The songs on that tape and the Christmas album are the sort I listen to when I up in a festive mood......... ie. once in 2 years........ or less.....LOL

Otherwise its the likes of TOTP hits, The Streets, Daniel Bedingfield, Ronan Keating, Travis, The Corrs, U2 and similar artists. I also enjoy choons from the days of Frank Sinatra..... Loved Robbies Swing When ur Winning Album and have recently heard Westlifes take of "Aint that a kick in the head"...... I do like my antique choons aswell! I wud like to think that I have a varied musical taste! LOL

Not a fan of George Michael....no...... just the one song..... Kylie on the other hand, I am a BIG fan of..... shame she is quitting the Pop indudtry for Jazz.

So now u know what i like listening to! LOL

varied certainley .... taste questionable

and boyzone do not repeat not count as celtic
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Hi Guys,

As i said b4 that I got great help from almost everybody here on this forum when I joined I had no clue abt dxb and had lots of questions after picking brain of espicially Face,Martin , Joe and CPwonder do they have brain left) i am pretty confident that spending my money on ticket will paid off Wish me good luck and again THANK YOU GUYS for helping me

Khan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:35 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Face has a crap taste in music.

Face,

U seem to have a perchant for boy bands - r u sure that you're telling us all the truth...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Face has a crap taste in music.

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Face,

U seem to have a perchant for boy bands - r u sure that you're telling us all the truth...
OOh FACE's outing seems to be imminent!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:28 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
OOh FACE's outing seems to be imminent!!!
Let's see what he has to say
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Face,

cough, cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the one Boyzone song which is on the Celtic music tape...... I didnt put it on there...... it just is....... And it is a good song at that..... I stand by my claim....... As for ur other claims...... lets just say that I almost felt out of my chair!

Jeez......... is there anything wrong with having a diverse taste in music? I think not! LOL

Pop is my fave genre..... end of story.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:36 pm
Premium Member

cough, cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the one Boyzone song which is on the Celtic music tape...... I didnt put it on there...... it just is....... And it is a good song at that..... I stand by my claim....... As for ur other claims...... lets just say that I almost felt out of my chair!

Jeez......... is there anything wrong with having a diverse taste in music? I think not! LOL

Pop is my fave genre..... end of story.
LMAO.......... Face the best form of defense is attack..................
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
varied certainley .... taste questionable

and boyzone do not repeat not count as celtic
lol.... i know they dont.... they have just the one song on the tape...... the rest are mostly instrumentals..... quite relaxing sometimes if u need to escape the traffic! u will c when u get here.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:40 pm
Premium Member

lol.... i know they dont.... they have just the one song on the tape...... the rest are mostly instrumentals..... quite relaxing sometimes if u need to escape the traffic! u will c when u get here.
Now u r getting scary
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:57 pm
The Oracle

Now u r getting scary
no this is scary: