DAB Radios

Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default DAB Radios

BAck home I had a DAB radio, it was class, I coud listen to all my favourite stations, in particular Radio 6 (UK) which you can only usually listen to on the internet,

Is there way you can get a DAB to work over here and listen to english stations?

Cheers all.

Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DAB Radios

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
BAck home I had a DAB radio, it was class, I coud listen to all my favourite stations, in particular Radio 6 (UK) which you can only usually listen to on the internet,

Is there way you can get a DAB to work over here and listen to english stations?

Cheers all.

I'd be interested in this as well. The only way I've found is to get them over the net.
I had a little portable DAB that I used all the time in the UK. I've a funny feeling they won't work over here
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79 View Post
I'd be interested in this as well. The only way I've found is to get them over the net.
I had a little portable DAB that I used all the time in the UK. I've a funny feeling they won't work over here
even if there were Digital Radio transmissions over here. which I doubt. It certainly wouldn't be english radio stations. You'll have to listen to them over the net.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
even if there were Digital Radio transmissions over here. which I doubt. It certainly wouldn't be english radio stations. You'll have to listen to them over the net.
aye thought as much, bah.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

aye thought as much, bah.
11 years on and I still miss Metro FM
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
11 years on and I still miss Metro FM
good god its bloody awful!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

good god its bloody awful!
I liked Tony Horn - bet he has gone! remember Rick Houghton? he is here now
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:06 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I liked Tony Horn - bet he has gone! remember Rick Houghton? he is here now
tony horn is still there pet,

you can listen to it online

http://www.metroradio.co.uk/showdj.asp?DJID=27718
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:13 am
Concierge

tony horn is still there pet,

you can listen to it online

http://www.metroradio.co.uk/showdj.asp?DJID=27718
why thank you kind sir! will check it out now
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

goatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nice

check this out.

http://www.rokulabs.com/products_soundbridgeradio.php

This is what I use. It connects to the internet and is smaller than lugging your PC around

Works in the UK with no problem at all. Sometimes the BBC blocks out non UK ip addresses and you can't access but if you look at the forum on the site it lists how to get around it if you need to.

Only available in the US but I've ordered them to be delivered to Singapore and they work fine.

Currently in the UK and works fine - just lurking around here coz I'm thinking of moving to the sandpit.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:26 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by goatherder View Post
check this out.

http://www.rokulabs.com/products_soundbridgeradio.php

This is what I use. It connects to the internet and is smaller than lugging your PC around

Works in the UK with no problem at all. Sometimes the BBC blocks out non UK ip addresses and you can't access but if you look at the forum on the site it lists how to get around it if you need to.

Only available in the US but I've ordered them to be delivered to Singapore and they work fine.

Currently in the UK and works fine - just lurking around here coz I'm thinking of moving to the sandpit.
I don't think you will get a job as a goat herder here though
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

goatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nicegoatherder is just really nice

they need me - they just don't know it yet!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:39 am
Concierge

they need me - they just don't know it yet!
ah right, care to elaborate
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

not really - have to keep these types of opportunities under wraps until its in the bag.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:03 pm
Concierge

not really - have to keep these types of opportunities under wraps until its in the bag.
good luck with it then! if you need any advice you know where to come

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.