Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Critics of Tonites Match!

Critics of Tonites Match!

Old Nov 12th 2005, 6:47 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Critics of Tonites Match!

Point number 1, Next time if uae wants to play against teams like brazil or england then Me and my boys must play in that match! and I am d@man sure that we wont lose with 8 goals even if we didnt win!

Point number 2, If we really wanna have a professional team with the capability to defeat others than we must hire the expats! hOWS THAT?

Point number 3, Our Big fat sports minsiters must resign.

Point number 4, we must stop loving them!! i mean the uae team was more happy than the brazilian football fans!

No more Points!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Critics of Tonites Match!

Originally Posted by CasaNova

I take that as an insult and it is very insensitive towards my political beliefs....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Point number 1, Next time if uae wants to play against teams like brazil or england then Me and my boys must play in that match! and I am d@man sure that we wont lose with 8 goals even if we didnt win!

Point number 2, If we really wanna have a professional team with the capability to defeat others than we must hire the expats! hOWS THAT?

Point number 4, we must stop loving them!! i mean the uae team was more happy than the brazilian football fans!

No more Points!

I think you did well to only loose by 8, I would of thought it would of been more. You don't honestly think that the UAE could do any better do you? Brazil have got to be one of the best in the world. I think the team could gain a lot of experiance from this game and will be able to use it in the future.

And what about the other South Americans, what a game, what a thrashing and that hadd of God getting in there again, this time to be saved. The called it a friendly but there has never been a friendly game against the Argies. What a confidence booster for England
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:23 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Benson
I think you did well to only loose by 8, I would of thought it would of been more. You don't honestly think that the UAE could do any better do you? Brazil have got to be one of the best in the world. I think the team could gain a lot of experiance from this game and will be able to use it in the future.

only if the uae team was selected from the alleys and streets than the things would have been much different.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

only if the uae team was selected from the alleys and streets than the things would have been much different.
That was a highly elitist remark....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

you mean playing on the road and sand around stones and rubbish?

Even then I doubt it.

The Brazil team aren't from well to do backgrounds and most likely started playing in the street before joing a club at a junior level. All kids do especially in a footy mad country like Brazil.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Benson
you mean playing on the road and sand around stones and rubbish?

Even then I doubt it.

The Brazil team aren't from well to do backgrounds and most likely started playing in the street before joing a club at a junior level. All kids do especially in a footy mad country like Brazil.

The indian and pakistani cricket team comes from roads, with likes of Imran Khan (pak) Irfan Pathan (ind)... england and australia are no match against them... ANY THIS IS MY ENTIRE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT STUPID CRICKET.

but my whole point is that uae must concentrate on real talents! rather than on kids who just want to pass time by playing a game!

honestly speaking, david beckham is only a product with a strong brand! nothing else. See how did GREECE rocked the world by defeating THE WORLD CHAMPION FRANCE in the EURO championship????????

But where are the names of the greek players on any commercial???
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The indian and pakistani cricket team comes from roads, with likes of Imran Khan (pak) Irfan Pathan (ind)... england and australia are no match against them... ANY THIS IS MY ENTIRE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT STUPID CRICKET.

but my whole point is that uae must concentrate on real talents! rather than on kids who just want to pass time by playing a game!

honestly speaking, david beckham is only a product with a strong brand! nothing else. See how did GREECE rocked the world by defeating THE WORLD CHAMPION FRANCE in the EURO championship????????

But where are the names of the greek players on any commercial???
The ball is round....
Mine isnt....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:05 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's not much then, considering England are the worlds #1 team at the mo, having beaten Australia over the summer, and now have just bowled Pakistan out for 274.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MJC
Well that's not much then, considering England are the worlds #1 team at the mo, having beaten Australia over the summer, and now have just bowled Pakistan out for 274.

has england won any cricket world cups?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:17 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

The One Day and the Test are totally different games, ask anyone, the series to win is the Ashes.
has england won any cricket world cups?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MJC
The One Day and the Test are totally different games, ask anyone, the series to win is the Ashes.

Sorry MJC, i dont have any knowledge about this game

But you have the best player in the world Vaughan.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:32 am
W10

Brazil played at half pace for most of the game. Had they wanted to it could have been a rugby score.

I was more shocked at how empty the stadium was.

The UAE is football mad? My arse. 12,000 odd people to watch a once in a lifetime game against the best side in the world.

Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by W10
Brazil played at half pace for most of the game. Had they wanted to it could have been a rugby score.

I was more shocked at how empty the stadium was.

The UAE is football mad? My arse. 12,000 odd people to watch a once in a lifetime game against the best side in the world.

i agree with your point no.1!

who wants to see themselves get humiulited???
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:05 am
Banned

ZIDANE one of the worlds best is an arab! and there are many other talents like him in this region but still uae is losing even against countries like QATAR!!!!!!

What a shame! the gov must realise that firing a coach doesnt solve anythuing! we must fire all those in-charge of this selections and training.

but they wil remain in their seats bcoz they have WASTA! and the players are also their bcoz of wasta!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.