crane ops wages

Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

waggy660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default crane ops wages

i think ive worked out that pay would be between 4500 and 6000 uae thats a week at the present exchange rate !!what sort of lifestyle would that give me ??,not sure if the family would be able to come over on that amount i read somewhere you,ve got to have 40000 or did i get that wrong??still thats between 234000-312000 sounds alot and looks alot but isit??
Old Jan 6th 2009, 12:41 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: crane ops wages

As a crane op in the uae I don't think you'll even get that money in a month.

I may be wrong thou
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:25 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

that wouldn't get you a lot. You'd have to settle for pretty awful accommodation, you possibly wouldn't be able to afford a car, and yes, you possibly wouldn't be able to bring your family over.

Have a look on the wiki here and on "cost of living" threads to give yourself an idea of what to expect. I'd venture that you'd be far, far better off staying put.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:30 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Most crane operators here are from Pakistan/Bangladesh and receive US$475 per month. If you are getting AED4,500 a week, you are very lucky indeed.