Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Craine on SZR - how long did it take you to get to work??

Craine on SZR - how long did it take you to get to work??

Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute
Default Craine on SZR - how long did it take you to get to work??

Morning peeps,

Im sitting on my comfy settee as i dont want to brave the chaos that will be the back roads this morning!! Ive got to get the Shangri-La hotel and they have shut SZR, so im wondering how long it has taken you to get around that area this morning, whether it is from Sharjah or Trade Centre!!

The joys of Dubai
Old Nov 9th 2008, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really nice
Default Re: Craine on SZR - how long did it take you to get to work??

Took me about 30 mins from beside the Pepsi place on SZR to get to Defence Rd round a bout and down onto Al Safa street.

SZR was closed earlier but open again (was open at 7am anyway)
Old Nov 9th 2008, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbies
Took me about 30 mins from beside the Pepsi place on SZR to get to Defence Rd round a bout and down onto Al Safa street.

SZR was closed earlier but open again (was open at 7am anyway)
they must have closed it again, its still closed now!!! ouch!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Morning peeps,

Im sitting on my comfy settee as i dont want to brave the chaos that will be the back roads this morning!! Ive got to get the Shangri-La hotel and they have shut SZR, so im wondering how long it has taken you to get around that area this morning, whether it is from Sharjah or Trade Centre!!

The joys of Dubai
yeah I had to re-route, sounds nasty mind.

Saying that I see at least 3 or 4 totally smashed up cars on the emirates road just before you turn off to mirdif.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:56 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Working from home today. Sounds like madness.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:27 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Morning peeps,

The joys of Dubai
You'd think the police would do something about it. Why on Earth they allow Craine on the highway in the first place. Never was much of a fan.
Attached Thumbnails Craine on SZR - how long did it take you to get to work??-craine.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Morning peeps,

The joys of Dubai
Took me 1hr 45 mins to get from JBR to Downtown Burj Dubai. Usually its a 20 minute journey.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

took some girls in the office 3 hours to get from jbr to the fairmont...total mare...

MM, xx
Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Morning peeps,

The joys of Dubai
The normal 1.35-1.40 that it almost usually takes from SHJ to JAFZA...