British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Covid testing at/near Riyadh airport (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/covid-testing-near-riyadh-airport-938291/)

magnification Apr 24th 2021 1:40 pm

Covid testing at/near Riyadh airport

In readiness for an open border, is there a covid testing facility at or near Riyadh King Khalid Airport?

nonthaburi Apr 24th 2021 7:52 pm

Re: Covid testing at/near Riyadh airport

Originally Posted by magnification (Post 12998786)
In readiness for an open border, is there a covid testing facility at or near Riyadh King Khalid Airport?

You want one to get the certificate for travel or the government testing facility?

magnification Apr 24th 2021 8:07 pm

1. Seeking any (Riyadh) place that can give me the covid test, then after several hours get the certificate showing negative covid in order to be allowed to fly.
2. Having currently already been vaccinated for covid, how do I get a hard copy certificate as evidence for other countries, just in case? (A foreign phone number may not show the Saudi jab proof when outside the Kingdom).

nonthaburi Apr 25th 2021 5:59 am

Originally Posted by magnification (Post 12998865)
1. Seeking any (Riyadh) place that can give me the covid test, then after several hours get the certificate showing negative covid in order to be allowed to fly.
2. Having currently already been vaccinated for covid, how do I get a hard copy certificate as evidence for other countries, just in case? (A foreign phone number may not show the Saudi jab proof when outside the Kingdom).

For travel I have been using the Suleiman Habib hospitals. Results were next day where I am, but in Riyadh it may be quicker. I'm sure there are other clinics doing it cheaper and probably quicker though.

As for the vaccination certificate, if you go on to Sehatty app, go to C19 vaccine, and then medical report. There is a PDF file you can download, or just screenshot, and then print.

magnification Apr 25th 2021 8:41 am

Thanks.

HiHo Apr 26th 2021 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by magnification (Post 12998865)

SMART labs turn around time is under 4 hours if you need the speed and its drive through just south of the Kipinsky Hotel between King fahad and Olaya see google maps