Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

cost of living in Dubai

cost of living in Dubai

Old Nov 8th 2003, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

billm is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking cost of living in Dubai

Hi , I am hoping to move over to Dubai next year and I was wondering what the cost of living is like out there? I live in the uK .
I am expecting to get accomodation provided with all utilities , so the only costs should be food and drink. Any info would be most appreciated.!
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

creative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the roughcreative is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: cost of living in Dubai

housing is damn expensive in dubai. u r lucky if u r getting it for free. i have lived in dubai for 30 years now.

syed imran
050-5591233
[email protected]

Originally posted by billm
Hi , I am hoping to move over to Dubai next year and I was wondering what the cost of living is like out there? I live in the uK .
I am expecting to get accomodation provided with all utilities , so the only costs should be food and drink. Any info would be most appreciated.!
Old Nov 16th 2003, 8:45 am

philipz is on a distinguished road

Just talking food and drink, one person should accumulate about Dhs. 500 per month, but that will vary depending on how much you like to eat, and if you are eating out all the time.