Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Cool off and chill out

Cool off and chill out

Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:14 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cool off and chill out

All of u that got a bit heated this afternoon, cool off and stay out of the 'obvious threads' elsewhere in BE please...

Cheers
TS
Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:21 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cool off and chill out

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
All of u that got a bit heated this afternoon, cool off and stay out of the 'obvious threads' elsewhere in BE please...

Cheers
TS

Ok fair enough.

Let me be the first to accept that things may have got a little out of hand and i will apologise if i played a part in things going too far.

However i would like to point out in my defence that my wife was reffered to as a dog and quiet frankly that got me a little riled.

Think i might have to go and cool down somewhere.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:23 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
TS
Apologises to those who had to witness it.

Lets please get back to posting informative/useful stuff and have a laugh without the bitchiness

Rgds
JD
Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers
TS
appologies for the way things flared up this afternoon.... I may not have dealt any lethal blows, but i played my part...

The member formerly known as _____ _______, pushed me over the edge. I am sorry for that outburst.

Time for a bit of a rest from the forums..... c u in a day or two.

Cheers,
F.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 3:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Your such a wonderful bunch of people. Even though I'm not in the ME, or even post very often I always read the forum and you are a normally a nice, entertaining bunch. Glad to see civility has returned

Sue
Old Jul 12th 2005, 3:37 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Your such a wonderful bunch of people. Even though I'm not in the ME, or even post very often I always read the forum and you are a normally a nice, entertaining bunch. Glad to see civility has returned

Sue
Long may it last.........................hopefully

Rgds
JD
Old Jul 12th 2005, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Rgds
JD
Ok, now i can come back......
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:42 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Rgds
JD

Jammy, are you still coming to the Manchester meet in August?

Old Jul 13th 2005, 5:22 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Sue
Sorry Sue.. A wonderful bunch of people we did not see ...We saw a group a guys who go out together most weeks, close friends I suspect ganging up on a female they obviously don't like...handing out abuse galore and the girls get the ban ... That was an abuse of power...
No reply neccessary.. Shame on you all...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:12 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Sorry Sue.. A wonderful bunch of people we did not see ...We saw a group a guys who go out together most weeks, close friends I suspect ganging up on a female they obviously don't like...handing out abuse galore and the girls get the ban ... That was an abuse of power...
????

suggest you take the wool from your eyes
Old Jul 13th 2005, 7:44 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Innocent look

hello everyone!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:05 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sue

Sue
Thank you Sue.

We can now enter a golden era of peace and prosperity.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:06 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Ray

huh???
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:14 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
????

Its not worth it!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:41 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
????

Wool?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.