Reload this Page >

Considering moving to Dubai

Considering moving to Dubai

Old Nov 13th 2022, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Dougalmcfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Considering moving to Dubai

Hi

I’m a man in his 40s, wife and daughter, 2 dogs. I’m considering moving to Dubai and I’m looking for general advice and tips. My company will set up an operation in DIFC, so employment isn’t an issue and I have advisers in the UK for tax purposes.

Am I crazy or not in thinking about Dubai? I’ve heard mixed things.
Old Nov 13th 2022, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Considering moving to Dubai

Originally Posted by Dougalmcfc
Hi

I’m a man in his 40s, wife and daughter, 2 dogs. I’m considering moving to Dubai and I’m looking for general advice and tips. My company will set up an operation in DIFC, so employment isn’t an issue and I have advisers in the UK for tax purposes.

Am I crazy or not in thinking about Dubai? I’ve heard mixed things.
You are not necessarily crazy but what is it that attracts you to Dubai as opposed to anywhere else.

Also really depends on your circumstances.

You don’t mention your job, lifestyle, income etc.

If you have a great life in the UK and are taking a drop in salary just to move here then I would say you are crazy. Otherwise perhaps not.

You mention ‘my company’ is that yours or the company you are employed by ?

More info and background might get you more answers.