Reload this Page >

Considering move to Dubai - advice please

Considering move to Dubai - advice please

Old Sep 9th 2012, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Emmakd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Considering move to Dubai - advice please

Good evening

Hello! I am new to this forum and really wanted some advice from those who are in the know!. I am 35, single, female with 8 years experience as a HR Manager/Advisor with experience mainly in commerce but more recently for a large Charity with the commercial arm.

I am considering a move next year to the UAE, Dubai in particular as I have visited before and I am due to visit again in February 2013. Therefore I wanted to get a feel for where on earth to start looking for roles and companies and what i should expect. I would prefer to work for a UK/US/European company.

All suggestions and advice very welcomed. Thanks
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Considering move to Dubai - advice please

Originally Posted by Emmakd
Good evening

Hello! I am new to this forum and really wanted some advice from those who are in the know!. I am 35, single, female with 8 years experience as a HR Manager/Advisor with experience mainly in commerce but more recently for a large Charity with the commercial arm.

I am considering a move next year to the UAE, Dubai in particular as I have visited before and I am due to visit again in February 2013. Therefore I wanted to get a feel for where on earth to start looking for roles and companies and what i should expect. I would prefer to work for a UK/US/European company.

please use the search button at the top of the page, then when you have read through the hundreds of threads all about moving to/living in/seeking jobs/etc etc if you have any other questions do ask.

here let me help you...............

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...archid=4330438
Old Sep 10th 2012, 4:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Emmakd
Good evening

Digby Morgan - Recruitment Consultants that only do HR.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Digby Morgan - Recruitment Consultants that only do HR.
Don't believe a word he says.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 4:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mentalist
Don't believe a word he says.
I can burp the alphabet underwater, without breathing apparatus whilst writing The Jabberwocky backwards. In a straight jacket. Surrounded by hungry sharks.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Emmakd is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for your help. I will read and if I have any further questions I will come back

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
please use the search button at the top of the page, then when you have read through the hundreds of threads all about moving to/living in/seeking jobs/etc etc if you have any other questions do ask.

here let me help you...............

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...archid=4330438