Reload this Page >

Confidential Doctors

Confidential Doctors

Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:28 am
Just Joined

sawilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confidential Doctors

Hi all

My brothers partner is due to visit the docs in Dubai due to a problem with irregular periods, we are unsure of the cause but have ruled out pregnancy due to numerous tests.

Is it safe for her to go to the docs and announce she is having sex whilst being unmarried?

We have heard so many stories and really need some advice please help??!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:58 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Confidential Doctors

Originally Posted by sawilson
Hi all

My brothers partner is due to visit the docs in Dubai due to a problem with irregular periods, we are unsure of the cause but have ruled out pregnancy due to numerous tests.

Is it safe for her to go to the docs and announce she is having sex whilst being unmarried?

Can't she just tell a little white lie? The doctor is hardly going to ask for her marriage certificate.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Maybe, but she is also having some problems after sex which she wanted to discuss with the doctors
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe, but she is also having some problems after sex which she wanted to discuss with the doctors
you're not having sex with her are you...cause that would be very naughty
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:12 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm currently having antenatal appointments and not once have they asked for proof of marriage (although I am married and hubby has come along to some of them).

I think a lot is "assumed" here. If she wants to make sure they interpret her relationship in the way that she wants, I'd suggest wearing a ring on her wedding finger... if she refers to her partner, just use his first name or "husband".
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:17 am
Just Joined

Not funny MartaHari!!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:28 am
Just Joined

Does anyone if you can get deported for unmarried sex??
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

only if you get found out...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:41 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

seriously though, she should get checked out, cos it could be something serious.

I'm sure if she goes in with a confident attitude (as in not looking a bit guilty or worried that "there'll be consequences") then the doc won't even bat an eyelid. Depending on what the doc says or what the ensuing test results are, she may want to consider getting treated back whereever she calls home, but that's another issue.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:44 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
seriously though, she should get checked out, cos it could be something serious.

I'm sure if she goes in with a confident attitude (as in not looking a bit guilty or worried that "there'll be consequences") then the doc won't even bat an eyelid. Depending on what the doc says or what the ensuing test results are, she may want to consider getting treated back whereever she calls home, but that's another issue.
or to be completely safe, she could phone up first and find out straight from the horses mouth so to speak...I am sure most doctors don't give a toss but there might be some around that do ask questions...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:51 am
ex-expat

Originally Posted by MataHari
or to be completely safe, she could phone up first and find out straight from the horses mouth so to speak...I am sure most doctors don't give a toss but there might be some around that do ask questions...
yeah, so basically, what she shouldn't do is not get checked out for fear of being found out!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, so basically, what she shouldn't do is not get checked out for fear of being found out!
Just go to a British doctor.....
Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:11 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

She should just go.. If the Doc asks if she's married, just ask if he is proposing. That should shut him up!

Or, give up sex.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely yr friend has to get it checked, it could be nothing or at the worst cervical cancer which can be treated very efficiently if caught early.

If the doctor asks if she is married, she should just say yes... I don't think it will be problem as Kitty says.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

the hospitals won't tell the authorities.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.