Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Compound villa in Khobar needs new tenants

Compound villa in Khobar needs new tenants

Old Jan 30th 2010, 4:07 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Compound villa in Khobar needs new tenants

Let me start by apologising if this post breaks the 'no advertising' rule. I ask the moderators to read the entire post and understand that I'm trying to help someone get into a compound whilst at the same time resolve my own situation.

I'm moving to Bahrain very soon, and my villa in a Khobar compound (Gulf Pearl) will become available for someone to take over. The reason why I'm so keen on finding someone is that I'm fully paid up until 7 April and will lose that money unless I can find someone to replace me. At the same time this is a good opportunity for me to help someone find compound accommodation (which I know from personal experience is not an easy task).

The villa is vacant from 19/20 February and you would initially stay on my contract until 7 April at which point you could either leave or sign a contract in your own name with the compound. The compound will let you have the same deal as I had; 6 months contract paid quarterly in advance.

• Furnished (beds, sofas, flat screen TV, dining table, wardrobes, white goods - in addition I could leave my toaster and kettle)
  • 2 bedrooms (one with a big bed, the other with 2 beds)

• 2 bathrooms

• Open-plan kitchen

• Split AC's in every room

The compound has 2 pools, a gym, a pool table, a squash court, a tennis court/football pitch/basketball court, a café and a restaurant (which even has shisha). They provide a shopping bus service for the ladies and there is an on-site nursery. Tenant-wise there is a good mix of nationalities, and Gulf Pearl is definitely not a typical 'western compound'. My neighbours are Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, and from various Arab countries. Best of all, there is no Army checkpoint outside (they make me very nervous)!

The rent is SR 85,000 per year (which is very reasonable for what you get), and this is inclusive of electricity, water, internet and satellite TV (selected channels).

If you're interested for yourself or know someone please send me a private message and I'll send you my phone number.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 7:32 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Compound villa in Khobar needs new tenants

so nobody at all is interested or knows anyone looking for a decent place to stay in Khobar...?