Reload this Page >

Compound in Riyadh

Compound in Riyadh

Old Nov 16th 2022, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

Numaun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Compound in Riyadh

Hi,

I will be moving to Riyadh in the first week of December at a site office close to the old airport (King Abdul Aziz) I would like any information with regards to suitable compounds in the area. I have researched and found some within 20 mins drive (during peak hours) to the site :
- Eid compound
- Arabian Homes
- Ranco Village
- Vienna compound

Although I will be on single status, my wife and my daughter will be coming over regularly and would need activities whilst they were here. And of course social active for myself. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you
Old Nov 17th 2022, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Compound in Riyadh

Vote for Arabian Homes. Decent mid-range compound in the right location for you. Always had a good community
Old Nov 17th 2022, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Numaun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flares
Vote for Arabian Homes. Decent mid-range compound in the right location for you. Always had a good community
Thank you flares, I just got an information that thing will changed a bit as my main office will be at KAFD. Would you still be going to Arabian Homes in this case?

Michael
Old Nov 17th 2022, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Compounds to the north of Riyadh may therefore be better for the commute. KAFD is on the new metro. I left Riyadh 8 years ago so memory a bit sketchy - metro was just starting construction and KAFD was a big building site (that I visited a lot)