Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Community Groups in Dubai

Community Groups in Dubai

Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Community Groups in Dubai

Hello,

Was hoping for a bit of help. I am trying to find different community groups here in Dubai and was wondering if anyone knows of any good contacts in them?

I have gone through time out and the like but I think that is only touching the surface.

Many thanks in advance campers...
Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Community Groups in Dubai

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Hello,

Was hoping for a bit of help. I am trying to find different community groups here in Dubai and was wondering if anyone knows of any good contacts in them?

I have gone through time out and the like but I think that is only touching the surface.

what do you mean by community groups?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what do you mean by community groups?
Themed groups or nationality groups, for example Mothers Groups and the Pakisatan Association to name but two...
Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Themed groups or nationality groups, for example Mothers Groups and the Pakisatan Association to name but two...
stuff like Mirdif Mums? Desert Daisies? The Indian Association?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

highlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to all

a lof of them are listed in the dubai explorer
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:21 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by highlander393
a lof of them are listed in the dubai explorer
Have a look on Facebook. We've got a mum's group here in JBR.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
stuff like Mirdif Mums? Desert Daisies? The Indian Association?
Thast the sort of thing, but any direct contacts woudl be really helpful... PM me if that is ok?

Thanks
SB
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
Have a look on Facebook. We've got a mum's group here in JBR.
Ok will do...

Thanks Kitty.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:30 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

I can put you in touch with the Dubai Newcastle Supporters Group if you like mate?

Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I can put you in touch with the Dubai Newcastle Supporters Group if you like mate?

What all three of them?

Yes well I meant community groups, not care in the community groups
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:47 am
Concierge

What all three of them?

Caledonian Society of Dubai, do a search
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 5:25 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

What all three of them?

You could start your own "Send Them To Coventry" group.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 5:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

What all three of them?

you're a bad, bad man.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you're a bad, bad man.
he he he