Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Commercial Real Estate Companies in Dubai

Commercial Real Estate Companies in Dubai

Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:34 am
meonline

meonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Commercial Real Estate Companies in Dubai

Hi, I want to move to Dubai in the next 2 years fro sure, and want to locate a detailed list of commercial real estate companies in Dubai who I can target for jobs. Thanks.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 9:20 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Commercial Real Estate Companies in Dubai

Originally Posted by meonline View Post
Hi, I want to move to Dubai in the next 2 years fro sure, and want to locate a detailed list of commercial real estate companies in Dubai who I can target for jobs. Thanks.
Do you work in the business now? Not sure how the RE business here will be in two years. Its very tough now, If you want to get into it I suggest you come over sooner rather than later. A lot of companies work on commission only with next to no benefits.. so you would need to house yourself and get transport as soon as you got here.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:45 am
meonline

meonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I work in RE and want to do the same in Dubai. I can honestly say that i will go insane if I stay here in the UK fro more than 2 years.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:49 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by meonline View Post
Yes, I work in RE and want to do the same in Dubai. I can honestly say that i will go insane if I stay here in the UK fro more than 2 years.
Its so different here.. like I said you will need to come over with a good amount of cash in your pocket.
Old Sep 5th 2007, 5:38 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Right before I left dubai i looked into the industry as I had a good amount of experience and thought it might be able to sway me to stay, however I quickly realized that it is as f**ked and non-structured as the rest of business in dubai and given that there are no fixed property laws (especially for commercial) basically all a commercial firm does is get paid to lie to investors about how great certain projects are...

...I really wouldn't bother...