Come On Guys!!!

Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: Come On Guys!!!

Originally Posted by Calgarian
what else can i say except "meow" ...lol

Khan
and I dont stratch either.....No nails ...damn thses roads in canada are hard on my nails

Khan
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:36 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

actually Cal... good point CP made... even though she can;t see my posts as she blocked me!!! she thought i upset her....
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:40 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
actually Cal... good point CP made... even though she can;t see my posts as she blocked me!!! she thought i upset her....
What have you been doing now then?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:44 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
What have you been doing now then?
er a misundersatnding.... i thought shewas taking the piss out out of my girly and ther we are.... sorta bull in a china shop...

so u gonna come to Dubai for a holiday?

and is Britney'n'Tex missing me at all?

tired as hell as in Bristol at mo and working in Marlow back in Bucks...

Can u do me a favour... email me so I can keep in touch re design in Middle East as may drop off the boards soon...

night bob
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Nevi is an unknown quantity at this point

email me the graphic and i will resize for you... just got a txt from Kristy sayung that there is a rumour Sheik Zayed is dead... anybody else know anything?
Heard the same rumours. Also heard that someone was in a coma. The thing is, if he has died he has to be buried within 2 days (I think), so guess they will have to announce something pretty soon. It means we all get a week off work (in theory).
Joe - will e-mail you the graphic today if that's OK.
Thanks everyone for the advice/pointers with the avatars.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 8:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Nevi
Heard the same rumours. Also heard that someone was in a coma. The thing is, if he has died he has to be buried within 2 days (I think), so guess they will have to announce something pretty soon. It means we all get a week off work (in theory).
Joe - will e-mail you the graphic today if that's OK.
Thanks everyone for the advice/pointers with the avatars.
u get my mail? as did the resize....
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

u get my mail? as did the resize....
Yes, thanks - very speedy! The only problem I have now is that when I save it, and then try to post it, it comes up with an error that it isn't a valid type of file.....
To be honets, I am probably doing something ridiculously stupid, am going to have another go this afternoon...
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:36 pm
The 5th Amendment

Yes, thanks - very speedy! The only problem I have now is that when I save it, and then try to post it, it comes up with an error that it isn't a valid type of file.....
To be honets, I am probably doing something ridiculously stupid, am going to have another go this afternoon...
try not to resave it... just drag it off ur mail and put up directly.

If you have serious probs then i will do it but wiould need ur password but then you can change it to something else later.

can't do till tonight anyway.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:24 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
am new and now very confused! Avaters????
Here you go.

First right click on the image given below.

Next Click on Properties.

Then where its says address (URL) copy the whole adress starting with HTTP.

Then click on MY Profile (in the blue menu bar at the top of the page under the Expats banner)

Then Click Edit Avatar

THen where it says. Enter Avatar URL:
Delete whats already there, and Paste the URL address you copied in step three above.

Finally press Save changes.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Covenant; Oct 12th 2004 at 10:45 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:57 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Covenant]Here you go.

Then click on MY Profile (in the blue menu bar at the top of the page under the Expats banner)

Then Click Edit Avatar

Delete whats already there, and Paste the URL address you copied in step three above.

Right - have done it but now have the picture on you sent to me!

Think I will give up on this.........
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:05 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lillygirl]
Originally Posted by Covenant
Here you go.

Then Click Edit Avatar

Right - have done it but now have the picture on you sent to me!

Think I will give up on this.........

Let me have a pic you want to use.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

When saying tat an avatar is fun, and only takes a few minutes, I think an assumption was made about a basic level of computer literacy. Unfortunately rather than being computer literate I usually operate more along the lines of phoning the IT guys as soon as something goes wrong so they can fix it while I have a cup of coffee.
Joe - have sent you a PM.
Thanks for the patience, and help from everyone. However, think I have to leave this one in the hands of somebody who actually knows their arse from there elbow in terms of computers....
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:10 am
The 5th Amendment

When saying tat an avatar is fun, and only takes a few minutes, I think an assumption was made about a basic level of computer literacy. Unfortunately rather than being computer literate I usually operate more along the lines of phoning the IT guys as soon as something goes wrong so they can fix it while I have a cup of coffee.
Joe - have sent you a PM.
Thanks for the patience, and help from everyone. However, think I have to leave this one in the hands of somebody who actually knows their arse from there elbow in terms of computers....
we getting back the Dubai Rear of the Year 2004 again?

will sort that as per PM later tonight UK time.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:46 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Calgarian
and I dont stratch either
Khan
You don't stratch? Well, that's good to know
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:47 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Covenant
Let me have a pic you want to use.
Cov, you have way too much time on your hands ...I'll keep you busy. Sending you a PM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.