Come On Guys!!!

Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:20 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Come On Guys!!!

Originally Posted by Nevi
Don't suppose you could point me in the direction of any reasonable ones, just keep finding ones that are too big for the space I have....!
Nevi, you talking about avatars here? You need to re-size them to get them the size you want...50x50 I think.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:21 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Don't suppose you could point me in the direction of any reasonable ones, just keep finding ones that are too big for the space I have....!
use an image size application to resize the graphic.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:23 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

The maximum size of your custom image is 65 by 65 pixels or 19.5 KB

PICT or JPG but in RGB
Old Oct 12th 2004, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

Nevi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Nevi, you talking about avatars here? You need to re-size them to get them the size you want...50x50 I think.
Of course.....what else would I be talking about.....I have already admitted to the fact that my brain is the size of a pea...
Will try to follow the advice about resizing graphics, not sure if my work computer has that kind of software though.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:04 am
The 5th Amendment

Of course.....what else would I be talking about.....I have already admitted to the fact that my brain is the size of a pea...
Will try to follow the advice about resizing graphics, not sure if my work computer has that kind of software though.
email me the graphic and i will resize for you... just got a txt from Kristy sayung that there is a rumour Sheik Zayed is dead... anybody else know anything?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 1:08 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Does this help?
Attached Images  
Old Oct 12th 2004, 2:45 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Covenant
Does this help?
No. He doesn't want this one. He's looking to replace it.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

aburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant futureaburob has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
email me the graphic and i will resize for you... just got a txt from Kristy sayung that there is a rumour Sheik Zayed is dead... anybody else know anything?
Nope heard same thing, just also that he was in ICU.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

All you regulars using the forum without avatars...liven things up a bit and get one up, will ya? It adds interest to posts and only takes minutes.
From the top of my head that's:

Shiva, youngman, Steve Stevenson, Nevi, TA5, Philipz, Calgarian, Elles...must be more but can't think...

Come on...we're waiting.
Hows that for a change

Khan
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:23 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hows that for a change

Khan
You have purrr-fect taste
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:26 am
The 5th Amendment

jeez idential twins......
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
jeez idential twins......
Hey Joe leave our fathers out of it.....lol

Khan
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:09 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hows that for a change

Khan
I do have a penchant for wild cats
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

I do have a penchant for wild cats
what else can i say except "meow" ...lol

Khan
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:17 am
Simply Brilliant

So do you. ...and why do you keep nipping in and out of this thread? Shouldn't you be on the Canada/ Canadian Immigration forum?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.