Come On Guys!!!

Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:36 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Come On Guys!!!

Originally Posted by Face81
How did he get that rep???? Iwonder wot he secretely thinks of all our avatars???hmmmmmmm.........

-Face81
it's a secret. lol
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:02 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
Din time now, but I was
and it's nice meeting new people out there, certainly would have liked to have tried the middle east myself, but alas, I'm stuck out here now...
Pity ur out there..........wud have been fun to meet u aswell. looks like we will be DHL ing another Juice to go!

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:04 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
hi cp thx for karma
is this better, got myself an avatar
like the highland scene u have gone for in that avatar .....very representative of Scotland and the Hebrides!!!lol

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:05 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it's a secret. lol
do tell us wot u think.....go on......i am sure everyone would like to hear about our avatars from a professional designers point of view.

lol....i know i am asking for it now. hahaha

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:48 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
shame ur sister is not on Qatar anymore.. seems to eb the preferred route fora few people from the UK so we could have bored her with stories of u on this site!
hehe
Well all westeners for the company a few yrs back got fired, apparantly some one spilled something one a sheik and things got nasty, next day there was a 24hr notice that all the western air crew had to leave the country and there belongings would be forwarded...don't know the whole details,but my sister left pretty sharpish with a whole bunch of folks...
Old Oct 11th 2004, 9:40 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
hehe
Well all westeners for the company a few yrs back got fired, apparantly some one spilled something one a sheik and things got nasty, next day there was a 24hr notice that all the western air crew had to leave the country and there belongings would be forwarded...don't know the whole details,but my sister left pretty sharpish with a whole bunch of folks...
jeez... have noticed that ther are NO western girls on the fllights. thought it was weird.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Nevi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
All you regulars using the forum without avatars...liven things up a bit and get one up, will ya? It adds interest to posts and only takes minutes.
From the top of my head that's:

Shiva, youngman, Steve Stevenson, Nevi, TA5, Philipz, Calgarian, Elles...must be more but can't think...

Come on...we're waiting.
At the risk of sounding like a complete muppet, have not got a clue how to set one up...
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:10 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i'm in the club
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:29 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Nevi
At the risk of sounding like a complete muppet, have not got a clue how to set one up...
PM Joe, Mickey or CP ..............they will sort u out........PM me later for avatar help if u like..........am off to uni now.....hope to c a nice avatar on here under ur name soon.

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 9:26 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Go into My Profile, then Edit Avatar. If this advice is useless, then go into FAQ, on blue bar above, click User Maintenance...and How do I get a Picture under my name.

That should sort you out.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the help.
Thought this was probably quite appropriate bearing in mind the amount of time it took me to sort it out!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:42 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Thanks for the help.
Thought this was probably quite appropriate bearing in mind the amount of time it took me to sort it out!
But what is it exactly...an x-ray of something's head?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

But what is it exactly...an x-ray of something's head?
Yep. Showing the pea-size brain that resides in there.
Now that I have worked out how to get one I will have to search for a reasonable one.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:48 pm
Simply Brilliant

Yep. Showing the pea-size brain that resides in there.
Now that I have worked out how to get one I will have to search for a reasonable one.
Right, lol! So, you're on the search for a reasonable-sized brain now?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Right, lol! So, you're on the search for a reasonable-sized brain now?
Don't suppose you could point me in the direction of any reasonable ones, just keep finding ones that are too big for the space I have....!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.